If Austin Rivers could go straight to the league, would he be the #1 pick this year?

Wroten does turn it over quite a bit, but each game half of those turnovers is to the clumsly, stone hand, Aziz N'diaye. Wrote drops it on a time to him and he always fumbles it away.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Wroten does turn it over quite a bit, but each game half of those turnovers is to the clumsly, stone hand, Aziz N'diaye. Wrote drops it on a time to him and he always fumbles it away.
30t6p3b.gif

As a point guard you have to know how to deliver the pass the most effective way not in the most stylish way
If Yinka Dare (RIP Yinka) or Kwame is your big man you can't throw him a crazy stylish pass you have to give it to them the most effective way and that's what most don't understand 

Tony Wroten is not a john wall, Brandon Jennings type he is a Reke type point guard 

He's a better passer than wall or Jennings

30t6p3b.gif

As a point guard you have to know how to deliver the pass the most effective way not in the most stylish way
If Yinka Dare (RIP Yinka) or Kwame is your big man you can't throw him a crazy stylish pass you have to give it to them the most effective way and that's what most don't understand 

Tony Wroten is not a john wall, Brandon Jennings type he is a Reke type point guard 

He's a better passer than wall or Jennings

Have you watched Aziz though? He's the most clumsly 7 footer in the game.
laugh.gif

No doubt in my mind that his passes would be better handled in the NBA. He does need to work on decision making though (and FT shooting...Shotting in general). Ultimately, another year would be ideal, but in reality he could jump to the NBA right now and help a team out.

Have you watched Aziz though? He's the most clumsly 7 footer in the game.
laugh.gif

No doubt in my mind that his passes would be better handled in the NBA. He does need to work on decision making though (and FT shooting...Shotting in general). Ultimately, another year would be ideal, but in reality he could jump to the NBA right now and help a team out.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ dude actin like Duke is a sure fire #1 next year.  As long as K is there y'all in the discussion but y'all are hardly a looming powerhouse next year.

Kentucky will reload and be right back there, Florida could be pretty good if guys stay and they add Bennett, Cuse, Georgetown, Mich St, Indiana will all be in the mix.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ dude actin like Duke is a sure fire #1 next year.  As long as K is there y'all in the discussion but y'all are hardly a looming powerhouse next year.

Kentucky will reload and be right back there, Florida could be pretty good if guys stay and they add Bennett, Cuse, Georgetown, Mich St, Indiana will all be in the mix.

Rivers = #1 pick? NO. Dudes are just hyped over that game-winner. He was a 10-15 slot guy before that, don't get Vince Young/Rose Bowl syndrome and get excited about a dude after one big game.
Davis and Drummond are No.'s 1 and 2 right now. Scouts are drooling over Davis' length, versatility, blocking and potential to grow into his frame. I think Rivers is good, but he'll be outside the top 5.

Rivers = #1 pick? NO. Dudes are just hyped over that game-winner. He was a 10-15 slot guy before that, don't get Vince Young/Rose Bowl syndrome and get excited about a dude after one big game.
Davis and Drummond are No.'s 1 and 2 right now. Scouts are drooling over Davis' length, versatility, blocking and potential to grow into his frame. I think Rivers is good, but he'll be outside the top 5.

Originally Posted by JHes91

30t6p3b.gif

He's a better passer than wall 
I'm not seeing it. Maybe a flashier passer. But Wall put up 8 assists a game and is putting up high assist totals even this year with horrid talent around him. God forbid he had real weapons. I don't think Wroten is capable of stepping in and doing that even if was handed the keys from Day one.

30t6p3b.gif

He's a better passer than wall 
I'm not seeing it. Maybe a flashier passer. But Wall put up 8 assists a game and is putting up high assist totals even this year with horrid talent around him. God forbid he had real weapons. I don't think Wroten is capable of stepping in and doing that even if was handed the keys from Day one.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Tyreke is a better passer than Brandon Jennings?

I never said that
Dre he said Tony is a better passer...But how is he a better passer than a starting nba player when he hasn't even played a game?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Tyreke is a better passer than Brandon Jennings?

I never said that
Dre he said Tony is a better passer...But how is he a better passer than a starting nba player when he hasn't even played a game?

Back
Top Bottom