If Favre retires, he will be a certified +@@*+...lets drink some tea and speak on it

Favre got himself in this mess and now he has to get himself out

c8ab53586b481cbbac7eb7d0fe6794a4-getty-81707218ab024_miami_dolphin.jpg

I'd like to see him get used to a NEW Jets system.

It would also help if the the defense can actually stop opposing teams, and Coles/Cotch can actually get open on 1-on-1 coverages.

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

I hope he stays atleast one more year, I really want him to get used the Jets' system.
We don't have a system. We won't have a system until Mangini and company are GONE. It is clear that for some odd reason, they areincapable of putting together solid play calling for the offense and defense to work with. They don't know how to utilize the talent on this team.

As far as Favre goes, at this moment in time, I want him gone. I got tired of the 'throwing-it-up-there-interceptions' real quick.

I would atleast like for him to respect the Jets and let us know if he is going to come back or retire early on this offseason. Don't jerk us around andwait until the last minute when we'll become screwed in the QB position.

The trade for Favre: I'm not angry with it, but I'm not happy with it. It was worth the gamble, but it just did not work out for us.

I can't stress it enough. He's a bum. Didn't care about the Jets organization or its fans. He failed.

Originally Posted by Xnyles

I would hire Bill Cowher to run the whole jets organization.
this would be a great idea but i think if they fire cronell(sp?) he will go to the browns

I don't care how you feel about Keyshawn Johnson. It was refreshing to see him call Brett Favre out during the pre-game show.

I think Favre will keep playing to put his INT record completely out of reach.

Another offseason, another "Favre watch"....the media cannot get enough.

In truth I hope the man finally does retire simply so we dont have to have Favre 24/7 for 21 weeks next year. Every press conference, every game, everything.Praise the man like Jesus when he wins....mysteriously never bring up his name when he loses ugly. I think we're all tired of it.

The guy finished the last five key games of the year going 1-4 with 2 TDs and 9 INTs. Pretty fitting if he does go out that way.

I hope he returns for one more season. It was fun havin' him here in NYC. I still rock my Favre Jets jersey with pride.

favre is my alltime favorite nfl player and when the jets got him i was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
with that said i think he should just retire and lets get bill cowher in hereand let him start with his own guy. if he stays it's only for 1 more season and we're not on the verge of winning a superbowl. we have talent but notenough thats he's that 1 piece to get us over the hump. i love brett but it's time for him to take a walk ..........

Originally Posted by onewearz

favre is my alltime favorite nfl player and when the jets got him i was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
with that said i think he should just retire and lets get bill cowher in here and let him start with his own guy. if he stays it's only for 1 more season and we're not on the verge of winning a superbowl. we have talent but not enough thats he's that 1 piece to get us over the hump. i love brett but it's time for him to take a walk ..........

See, now that's a true fan keeping it real.

Good post.
pimp.gif

He should stay another year, but knowing Favre...he just likes the drama. Probably be back next season.

Back
Top Bottom