If Favre retires, he will be a certified +@@*+...lets drink some tea and speak on it

Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre's last four seasons:

2005 - 3,881 YDS, 20 TDs, 29 INTs, 70.9 RAT
2006 - 3,885 YDS, 18 TDs, 18 INTs, 72.7 RAT
2007 - 4,155 YDS, 28 TDs, 15 INTs, 95.7 RAT
2008 - 3,472 YDS, 22 TDs, 22 INTs, 81.0 RAT

And, of course, two Pro Bowl berths in this span
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

He needs to keep playing.

I liked Brett, always did, but after the last 2 or 3 seasons, not anymore. The guy is a straight up douche. He screwed the Pakers over for years with hishemming and hawing, then he screwed over Chad Pennington by coming back late again and getting traded to a team that thought he would be good, but really hejust came to be the same ol Brett. The guy that throws across his body, across the field, in the snow, into coverage and then all the blame falls on thecoach.
eyes.gif
Absolutely pathetic.

And I was sick to my stomach listening to Simms and Nance last night as they kept talking about Favre banging his elbow trying to make a tackle, and"Brett's hurt, and I hope he can go on, you gotta wonder how much his elbow is affecting him" but I never heard them question why Favre wouldthrow a pick to a lineman, or why he threw to that wide open cornerback or why he threw it when his receiver wasn't even looking. I swear it makes mewonder how they can talk so clearly with some of Brett's body parts in their mouths all game long.

And then he runs off the field like a girl instead of shaking Chad's hand after the game, the guy whose job he stole, and it wasn't even Chad'sfault the Jets weren't in the playoffs, the Ravens are the ones that knocked them out. Least he could do is jog across the field and shake the mans hand. But no.

Bye Brett.

Originally Posted by GOODNIKES

He should stay another year, but knowing Favre...he just likes the drama. Probably be back next season.

I think so too.... He quietly got Man-Genius fired by sliding the info to the press that he was " scolded" in front of the team by his head coach..lol He had a bad year... zero training camp... I think he has too much ego to walk right now.... lol

I never wanted him on this team in the first place. Get him the !%#$ out, and let's draft a new qb or make a move for a veteran one. I really hope theIggles drop McNabb but that is looking less and less likely.

Back
Top Bottom