If Hov Is Jordan I Guess I'm Cool With Pippen, Until I Mention That I Wanna Play A New Position

pimp.gif

his best piece of work so far, in my opinion

can never get tired of this mixtape.

y is "WATCHTHETHRONE" in the OP

I stopped trying years ago, this is effortless
pimp.gif

This and the Barry Bonds joint are the first songs I heard from him, forever disappointed he didn't push his own brand and jumped on the team full of garbage that is YM. 

You posted the wrong song

I think you meant to post this one, because

A. It matches your lyrics in the title
B. It's the best song on the tape

tired.gif
Back when Drake was REALLY that dude. He doing his thing and getting money though, can't hate

pimp.gif
Both great songs. the one in the title and the one you actually put
laugh.gif
Comeback Season drake was smthin else
pimp.gif

Repeat Offender,
Anita Baker plain in the whip as they pull me over my Sweet Surrender
I got a Jewish lawyer as my lead defender
A Mishkite as they say, A Legal Bender

pimp.gif

Comeback Season had some bangers.
Not as polished as So Far Gone and had some crappy features, but overall, good mixtape.

krafts singles cheese process

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nah drake far from pippen.. Yall be typing drake wayyyy to much yall gotta relax yall limbs

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

Nah drake far from pippen.. Yall be typing drake wayyyy to much yall gotta relax yall limbs
so you came in this thread that's a song/mixtape appreciation...to give a rebuttal to one of his lyrics? 
laugh.gif

Perfectin' my craft usin' ______, Tryna' make some cheese off a single is a process... Get it... Kraft... Single... Cheese... Process... Now sit back and admire the talent that I possess...

Sheesh.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

SFG >>>>>>>>>>>

I used to hate this tape, but I gave it another listen last Wed. This is a solid tape, I'm sorry I slept on it for so long

SMH @ you guys for overlooking "Think Good Thoughts."

Definitely one of Drake's best songs.

I haven't heard Comeback Season.

I'll check it out, but I hope it isn't one of those things where people internet people hype up the lesser known release.

Back
Top Bottom