If I die tomorrow..

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

How did he meet his demise?
That's if you don't mind telling...

Stroke...
30t6p3b.gif
..  but the home girl Piewas murdered by 3 to the face last month and next week I get to "celebrate" the day a Gary police officer offed my "play"-twin...  wasn't ++%* "play" about that being my mother !*+%!#* homie man.. we ain't blood, but that was my lil brother
30t6p3b.gif
. Mind you.. I haven't smoked or took a shot of drank tryna start my first album off on another note..

Stay strong brah...I can't say I relate to what you're going through though. We've always lived a sheltered life...
30t6p3b.gif

Stroke...
30t6p3b.gif
..  but the home girl Piewas murdered by 3 to the face last month and next week I get to "celebrate" the day a Gary police officer offed my "play"-twin...  wasn't ++%* "play" about that being my mother !*+%!#* homie man.. we ain't blood, but that was my lil brother
30t6p3b.gif
. Mind you.. I haven't smoked or took a shot of drank tryna start my first album off on another note..

Stay strong brah...I can't say I relate to what you're going through though. We've always lived a sheltered life...
30t6p3b.gif
You know what's funny man... me too. I guess. I mean, yeah I'm in the thick of various scenarios errday, but it was my own choice. My parents ain't mean for me to be no rapper
laugh.gif
. I got a "white boy" name, a lawyer for a pops,  and all that
grin.gif
. But I'm as much a product of my environment as the guy who's mom was a crackhead or the the girl who's daddy as a John. Life is funny like that some times... we just forget to laugh....or to write down wat we learned.  Happiness and stability will hide a lot of stuff from you, whether you grew up in GI or Pleasantville. Just be able to accept the changes as they come. Cuz they DO come..

Stroke...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
You know what's funny man... me too. I guess. I mean, yeah I'm in the thick of various scenarios errday, but it was my own choice. My parents ain't mean for me to be no rapper
laugh.gif
grin.gif
. But I'm as much a product of my environment as the guy who's mom was a crackhead or the the girl who's daddy as a John. Life is funny like that some times... we just forget to laugh....or to write down wat we learned.  Happiness and stability will hide a lot of stuff from you, whether you grew up in GI or Pleasantville. Just be able to accept the changes as they come. Cuz they DO come..

Stroke...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

You're lucky that you have been able to experience both worlds like that. I've been to some rough neighborhoods before (while working) and I always feel sorry for some of the people that I see out there...And what they have to go through. I know for sure that I wouldn't last a week out there...
embarassed.gif

Stroke...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

You're lucky that you have been able to experience both worlds like that. I've been to some rough neighborhoods before (while working) and I always feel sorry for some of the people that I see out there...And what they have to go through. I know for sure that I wouldn't last a week out there...
embarassed.gif

sorry to hear that fam. Death is so unexpected and it never gets easier. Wishin you and those effected the best. RIP

sorry to hear that fam. Death is so unexpected and it never gets easier. Wishin you and those effected the best. RIP

not to hijack the thread, but yes, that duel consciousness is a very powerful tool to posses....and i am thankful that i have experienced both sides and can speak and form my opinions and thoughts from that position...

Ryan (capitolized), hold your head fam, you already know my feelings and what i have to offer you bro...

i just found this interesting and had to drop a comment on it...

not to hijack the thread, but yes, that duel consciousness is a very powerful tool to posses....and i am thankful that i have experienced both sides and can speak and form my opinions and thoughts from that position...

Ryan (capitolized), hold your head fam, you already know my feelings and what i have to offer you bro...

Stroke...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

embarassed.gif
Luck ain't really the word for it.......
grin.gif
..... but I hear you. I don't resent my circumstances. I embrace it. I take my life lessons, good and bad, wherever I can find them. That's probably why I feel I'm more open minded than most when it comes to differences in religion and lifestyle. People just survive off what they know, ya know? Not many people are in position to be on the outside looking in on their own lifestyle. I'm an anomaly.

Stroke...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

embarassed.gif
Luck ain't really the word for it.......
grin.gif
..... but I hear you. I don't resent my circumstances. I embrace it. I take my life lessons, good and bad, wherever I can find them. That's probably why I feel I'm more open minded than most when it comes to differences in religion and lifestyle. People just survive off what they know, ya know? Not many people are in position to be on the outside looking in on their own lifestyle. I'm an anomaly.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Thanks, also capitalized for emphasis and underlying sentiment...

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Thanks, also capitalized for emphasis and underlying sentiment...

Back
Top Bottom