If I gotta to pick a coast I gotta pick the East... I Live Out There So Don't Go There...

BUT THAT DON'T MEAN A _ CAN'T REST IN THE WEST...
SEEN SOME NICE BREAST IN THE WEST..
SMOKE SOME NICE SESS IN THE WEST...
Y'ALL _'S IS A MESS, THINKIN I'M GONE STOP GIVIN L.A. PROPS...
ALL I GOT IS BEEF WITH THOSE THAT VIOLATE ME
I SHALL ANNIHILATE THEE...

My Guy Showed Cali Helly Love &  _'s Did Him Dirty Man... I mean I know there's more to the story than that but damn joe... It's Deplorable To Think About I Tell You
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

BIG did the interview with Joe clair from Rap City...and it was over after that. Not only that interview, but the joint he did on the radio.

He showed love to Cali no doubt, but the loyalty for Pac was just too strong at that time. Don't know who really killed Biggie or Pac but to hit the west coast up and talk the way he did was asking for trouble imo.

Love the song.

Nothing BIG said could've made anyone here take his side, Pac had kids in 5th grades yelling "%+!% Biggie." Literally everybody rode/rides hard for Pac here

So he was just supposed to ostracize the west furthering the rift?

He had to make a showing, had to go show it was love on his end. Wish he hadn't gone to that Vibe party man {

Cali got Gun Play, Models on the runway
Screaming "Biggie Biggie Gimme One More Chance"

I be whippin' in the freeway, the NYC way
On the celly celly wit my homeboy Lance...

...those are my favorite bars on that song.

Ice-T said it best tho, regardless of if he had anything to do with it or not, if everybody in Cali THINKS he had sumthin' to do with Pac bein' shot - he shouldna came out here...

Mine are:

Or Do You Wanna See About 7 Digits?
!%$% @***@ Exquisite?
CALI... GREAT PLACE TO VISIT!!!

Yea I mean I get it but it shouldn't have been like that though ya know
ohwell.gif

Man, I don't want to even go in to it cause I'm libel to say something reckless, but yeah....SMH.

I mean yea Amp... I'm not even trying to start anything.

Its just that I always get nostalgic around this time and it happens without me even looking at a calendar.

I'll just randomly get in the mood to hear Chris way more than normal then look around and its a couple days away from that date.

Man I was spoiled growing up, still aint heard ONE rapper come close to bigs flow.
tired.gif

spell my name right B.I. double G.I.E.
iced out, lights out, me and Ceaser Leo
Gettin head from some chick he know
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cali ALL DAY, but I do want to see what the East Coast is all about.

I just downloaded back this album last week because I lost it and when I went to put in my CD's they were scratched up... I'm about to buy back the album though.

I don't see anyone surpassing Big's skillset, don't care how much you dudes on here praise Jay.

Back
Top Bottom