"If I Was Black I'd Move To Atlanta and Live Like A King", Says Another New Yorker At Dive Bar

I'm bout to look up places in ATL today matter fact. With all the downtown living going around on NT as of late.

Atlanta was the first city to get rid of Public Housing. Black Mecca? Those days are dead, and this is where it started. I was raised in Herndon and Harris Homes. I showed this vid to my childhood friend and his mother a while back. It made his mother cry. :smh:

Damn I'm about to watch now.

See it's going on in EVERY major hub.

So that NYC slander in other thread is just that. It's gonna be even more real in years to come. Watch.

Yea ATL is on the rise, some parts already have comparable pricing to other cities if you want all the fancy amenities.

Yeah that's expensive for ATL but a similar size house in LA is going to be a lot more expensive or very run down if it's in the same price

a 3 bed 2 bath place in LA can easily approach 1.5 mill if it's really nice and/or in the right neighborhood
Sure. I remember seeing a 4 bedroom go for 1.5M in ATL on Zillow too. Really surprising to me.

Last edited:
Damn I'm about to watch now.

See it's going on in EVERY major hub.

So that NYC slander in other thread is just that. It's gonna be even more real in years to come. Watch.
Exactly dudes acting like its only a NYC problem LOL

Yeah that's expensive for ATL but a similar size house in LA is going to be a lot more expensive or very run down if it's in the same price

a 3 bed 2 bath place in LA can easily approach 1.5 mill if it's really nice and/or in the right neighborhood
Sure. I remember seeing a 4 bedroom go for 1.5M in ATL on Zillow too. Really surprising to me.

Yeah Atlanta has gotten a lot more expensive since I lived there. It's not a hidden gem anymore.

No way in hell would I ever pay that much for any house in ATL.

I went to Atl for easter weekend & visited my bro & his fam...housing def a1; saw some dope baby mansions in camp creek for mid 300s...if i wasnt accustomed to sub standard livin in louisiana i was gone :lol:

Yeah location plays a part. That house in Ansley park got a golf course all that. My house is a 1000 sq feet bigger & cost 300k less. Location

Back
Top Bottom