If Kobe wins MVP, CP3 is robbed even though I don't like that little low blow punk vol don't lock

kobe and paul both deserve it, i want kobe to win it but if paul does it isnt like kobe got robbed

^^ There is no question that CP3 is one of the notch Point Guard in the league now, his talent and speed are definitely unquestionable. But if Cp3 plays in ateam without player such as west and chandler, then i cant guarantee whether CP3 would have the same accomplishment. Oh yeah, Byron Scott, the coach of theyear this year, also deserve lots of credit. He led NJ Nets to final when Kidd was still the man, and he plays PG as well.

i'm an unabashed fan of kobe bryant. i would like to see him win it, but honestly, it's gotten to the point where it's a toss up between the two.

chris paul is [nt'er] rediculous [nt'er]

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Take away Gasol from the Lakers and Kobe is giving his walking papers. CP3 is clearly the MVP, but with all of the Kobe meat jockeys on this board there is no
saying otherwise.

the lakers were in first place with kwame brown and without pau gasol.... kwame +#*%$$+ brown... get ur hate outta here

On another note, it disgust me the way the award is given out now....

They might as well change it to Most Valuable Point Guard....

Wheres John Stockton's MVP?

There is not one clear cut winner between the two. Each team supporting cast plays to their own strengths. So you really can't compare them it is likeapples and oranges. But you can't argue the fact that Kobe was being selfish in the beginning of the season with those trade talks. To me a MVP is a theleader dedicated to their own team the entire year, there was one point in the season where we all thought Kobe would not be a laker anymore. And to those whosaid that they expected the Hornets to get either 4 or 5th before the season started are just straight lying. Like your lakers no one had the Hornets sniffingthe playoffs either. With that said it doesn't matter to me who wins the MVP each deserves it in their own right. All that matter is the ring.

Kobe will get the award for two reasons:

1. His team finished atop the West.
2. He's 'due'

I don't buy into the whole 'Kobe has become a leader this season' talk though.

Kobe's my dude, but we all know them boys in gold stepped it up this year on a whole.

He was ready to jump ship because he thought the team was a buncha a bums. And a lot of people agreed, hence, nobody really thinking the Lakers would be thecontender that they are now. Lakers fans included. But, front office didn't trade him, he put his head down and went to work. He did the exact same thingshe did last year, the only difference is, guys like Sasha, Farmar, Vlad, Bynum, etc, starting hitting shots.

So long as either Paul or Kobe wins it, then neither one was robbed.

If Kobe wins it, you can't say Paul was robbed, because that would suggest that Kobe was way, WAAAAAAAAAY below what Paul did and that he didn'tdeserve it.

If Paul wins it, you can't say Kobe was robbed, because that would suggest that Paul was way, WAAAAAAAAAY below what Kobe did and that he didn'tdeserve it.

Now, if Garnett wins it, then... yes, Kobe and Paul were robbed. Because, yes, what Garnett accomplished was quite a bit lower than what Kobe and Paul haveaccomplished.

But we can discuss that more here: **OFFICIAL NBA MOST VALUABLE PLAYER (MVP)THREAD**

*locked*

Back
Top Bottom