If My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy gets enough exposure, is Kanye West the GOAT?

Not again
30t6p3b.gif

what does that even mean lol

get enough exposure? do you know anyone who's NOT aware of this album? even my mom knew about this cd.. dude performed at the thanksgiving day parade for pete's sake.

what does that even mean lol

get enough exposure? do you know anyone who's NOT aware of this album? even my mom knew about this cd.. dude performed at the thanksgiving day parade for pete's sake.

Yes because BDTF is a modern day Illmatic and Kanye already established himself as the GOAT when he dropped 808's (which is a modern day OB4CL).His first LP is a modern day Reasonable Doubt coupled with Paid In Full with a twist of The Infamous.Kanye is the modern day Bob Marley,Frank Sinatra,Sam Cooke,Isaac Hayes,Aretha Franklin,Henry Mancini,David Axelrod,Joe Zawinul,Dennis Coffey,Willie Hutch,Jack Ashford,Marvin Gaye,Michael Jackson,Curtis Mayfield,Teo Macero,Don Sebesky,Nat King Cole,Quincy Jones and Prince all in one.

Yes because BDTF is a modern day Illmatic and Kanye already established himself as the GOAT when he dropped 808's (which is a modern day OB4CL).His first LP is a modern day Reasonable Doubt coupled with Paid In Full with a twist of The Infamous.Kanye is the modern day Bob Marley,Frank Sinatra,Sam Cooke,Isaac Hayes,Aretha Franklin,Henry Mancini,David Axelrod,Joe Zawinul,Dennis Coffey,Willie Hutch,Jack Ashford,Marvin Gaye,Michael Jackson,Curtis Mayfield,Teo Macero,Don Sebesky,Nat King Cole,Quincy Jones and Prince all in one.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

I hope u are joking

Back
Top Bottom