If Mystikal Comes Back Will He Fail Like Shyne?

Seeing the Mystikal and Ludacris reunion video got me wondering, will Mystikal makes a post-jail attempt at rapping and if he does what is your expectations? I had high expectations for shyne but we know how that went
mad.gif

You already giving up on dude like he released an album that flopped. Isn't that a crackhead in your avy?

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

You already giving up on dude like he released an album that flopped. Isn't that a crackhead in your avy?

Dude just asked an legitimate question, he didn't say anything about him giving up on Mystical..

No I dont see that happening Shyne was trash to me to begin with I dont think mystikal in a rush to rap anyway he been out for a little while now

I think Mystikal has alliances in his pass that he can draw from that may produce some success...

The Neptunes may work with him and he gets some hits....plus he can link up with Lil Wayne on a New Orleans tip which cud be a win

His verse on Lloyds record wasnt bad and I saw him perform during Mardi Gras at Zulu ball and dude sounded fresh

I think he can find success he is almost 40 tho

dude is going to be loved cuz he just came home then fall into obscurity and nobody is going to hear from this dude ever again.

aint nobody checkin for him... his style died years ago... i highly doubt he can change it up.. it seem like once u go to jail u get out actin like its the same year u went in... dude's career is over...

aint he in for rape?

What world yall live as soon as Mystikal got out he was on 20 radio stations. Dude is dfferent from Shyne. Shyne was that dude that with 2 albums and 1 hit. Mystikal was deep in the game and like somebody said he got the advantage of being in America and being from the south where dudes will collab with him off GP

^^^^ U right, wasn't too shabby. I think he could do it, he just gotta get back in the loop now while his name fresh on ppls minds. I'm really hopin that somebody's posin as Shyne and tryna give him a bad rap cause the last few tracks have been extremely lack luster
frown.gif

Mystikal may not do big numbers or even have national appeal at this point, but TRUST me he will make money in the South.

Dudes in New Orleans @!%! with Mystikal off of GP. Mystikal is to New Orleans, what Guru was to Boston A LEGEND.

I would really like to see him end up on Ca$h Money for at least his first come back album so he can get the right kind of budget and promo.

I wouldn't put Mystikal in the same boat as Shyne. I don't know what Shyne is doing. I was never a BIG Shyne fan but man his debut had some bangers on it. Hell even his sophomore album had some songs on it. Diamonds and Mack 10's was my @@@. And he's about 10 years younger than Mystikal but Shyne has completely lost touch with the rap game. Mystikal has proven he can make quality hit songs with any producer he hooks up with.

No. Mystikal made good club hype music. He can still do that if he wants when he's out.

Shyne was never that good to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom