If the United States had a natural disaster across all the States ...

What kind of natural disaster are you thinking of that would affect all the states?

One major thing that the US has working for it in terms of disaster preparedness is the fact that it has a very large area and is geographically diverse. In addition, we have a relatively diverse economy that covers many different sectors. This makes natural disasters inherently localized in their effects (both economic and social). Obviously, they can be extremely devastating at a local level (see Katrina and New Orleans), but their effects have never exceeded this local level.

arabs are damn generous
laugh.gif

Super volcano? What? We will at least have some sort of indication or warning prior to that right? All I need is a day's notice so I can priceline.com myself out of the country, or hell jump in the whip and hightail it to Mexico

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Hell no, other countries know that we start our own disasters here. (Katrina, 9/11) 

Government man makes Hurricanes now also??
eek.gif

laugh.gif
pretty sure he meant that it was way worse because the US ignored how ill-prepared they were... even after being warned about it.  unless you knew that and my sarcasm meter is off 
ohwell.gif
  but im pretty sure other countries would come to aid.  the worlds economy just keeps growing and the US is the #1 contributor to that.  if our economy is strong, then itll help theirs too.

You guys should actually check out that wiki page and see what Canada actually did. Its outstanding.

Especially these

1. Canada increased oil exports as requested by the IEA to help stabilize the world market in the wake
of the crisis and its impact on North American oil production and refining capacity.

2. Universities across Canada offered to take in university students from New Orleans whose studies have
been interrupted. Some institutions went so far as to offer full tuition scholarships and free room and board.

Don't worry America, we always got your back
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EnZo007

You guys should actually check out that wiki page and see what Canada actually did. Its outstanding.

Especially these

1. Canada increased oil exports as requested by the IEA to help stabilize the world market in the wake
of the crisis and its impact on North American oil production and refining capacity.

2. Universities across Canada offered to take in university students from New Orleans whose studies have
been interrupted. Some institutions went so far as to offer full tuition scholarships and free room and board.

Don't worry America, we always got your back
pimp.gif

We got you our North American Brothas
pimp.gif

No one would help.

Countries only act as allies with the U.S. because of it's power - its in their best interest

One day yall gonna need help and no one is gonna jump.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Super volcano? What? We will at least have some sort of indication or warning prior to that right? All I need is a day's notice so I can priceline.com myself out of the country, or hell jump in the whip and hightail it to Mexico

Yeah, Mexico isn't nearly far enough. You'd probably need to get to Mars, or a Moon colony to survive. If that eruption happened life on Earth would pretty much cease to exist.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

No one would help.

Countries only act as allies with the U.S. because of it's power - its in their best interest

One day yall gonna need help and no one is gonna jump.

c36261b6194038deab5666545ee74d873b0409fd_r.gif

Clown. 

I swear in every thread that brings up the US you cant wait to throw some salt.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

^^He said across all the states tho

It's still the same country though  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yeah, i don't think countries have a quota for the number of states that have to be hit by a disaster in order to help us.  a disaster hits and people need aid, countries will help out.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Hell no, other countries know that we start our own disasters here. (Katrina, 9/11) 

Oh yeah, and we are the ones who like to invade other countries and loot resources.

Why would anyone want to help us out?
youre an idiot.

Originally Posted by Smokee Robinson

nope that would be when they all strike, have to take down the giant while it's wounded.

But the Giant is already taking itself down....

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Yeah, Mexico isn't nearly far enough. You'd probably need to get to Mars, or a Moon colony to survive. If that eruption happened life on Earth would pretty much cease to exist.
we'd be wiped out like the dinosaurs.  maybe a new species will rule the world after us.  a dinosaur / human hybrid
eek.gif

hypothetically speaking, I cant think of many natural disasters that would take the whole country down. But even in a small scale natural disaster, we have a hard time helping outselves.

Back
Top Bottom