If they were still together would M.O.B be having a run like young money right now?

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by hennySMASH

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by MrWavez

roll.gif

thread iz full of teh lulz

I really have this face on right now
eek.gif

I neva seen the D-ride for Max-B so hard.

laugh.gif
at the thought of M.O.B. being relevant
indifferent.gif
true, Mel Matrix, Jim Jones, and NOE are wack *$@ fools but i'll take them over Tyga, Mack Mane, Lil Kim Minaj, Gudda Gudda, and whatever the @+#+ "Lil Chucke" is
laugh.gif
@jim jones being wack

Jim has a better discography than 99% of YM
Thanks to the man behind his only respectable work

Max was around for on my way to church? news to me

laugh.gif
Word.. Son was in jail when that album was released

What kind of run is young money having anyway?
laugh.gif
a pop record on 106 is considered a run now? Okay

I wouldn't had even said anything in this post till I saw TYGA>MAX....

indifferent.gif

But seriously I think Max would of BLEW UP eventually...Like even mainstreem and %%$*

The only reason MOB prolly wouldn't see YM is cause of Wayne, and all the buzz Drake and Minaj got...

But Max is the truth...everyone in the DC area mess wit em...he had the sort of buzz that Wayne had when he dropped the Dedication

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

I wouldn't had even said anything in this post till I saw TYGA>MAX....

indifferent.gif

But seriously I think Max would of BLEW UP eventually...Like even mainstreem and %%$*

The only reason MOB prolly wouldn't see YM is cause of Wayne, and all the buzz Drake and Minaj got...

But Max is the truth...everyone in the DC area mess wit em...he had the sort of buzz that Wayne had when he dropped the Dedication

Sike.
Stack bundles is the only one's music i can appreciate, but he's dead now...i never heard of the other two people.
Stop with the pipe dreams, you'll never see a teenage white girl listening to stacks or max b, and the hood doesn't buy so they'll come up short. But those same kids will buy drake, wayne, and nikki minaj because they can make that pop friendly music.
YM just got rolling and ya'll talking about the run they're having, wayne is the only one on the label with a solo effort. I don't know what YMsold, but i doubt they did numbers. Don't crown them yet, but they have the potential.
M.O.B. would be an east coast slaughterhouse, them dudes is just local celebrities. We fly high was their peak.

simple answer no

imo for the appeal MOB had they would have popped early 2000's, but lets be real the music they make doesn't appeal on a commercial level anymore
end of the day i'm taking stacks & max over YM but thats what I like to listen to, but the rest of the world could care less they don't wanna hearthat wave...

jupiterjaywall

You shouldn't even go back & forth wit' em.

It's either their trollin' or they haven't owned a TV or radio since 2005.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by solarius49

Someone lock this thread up....

M.O.B. has a bunch of forced rappers...

"Forced" meaning Jimmy took them out of the streets, and MADE them rap.

Why is Stack in this conversation.. he's deceased.
grin.gif

because the thread is hypothetical....and your tryna tell me that you thought tygas verse on Bedrock was hot right? you really think that? how you gon let nicki merk you on that joint tyga? max may not have had commercial success, but i bet he has a much better run on NT than tyga did (not that that means much). but his buzz was much bigger than anything tyga could imagine. and lets not act like melly matrix was that bad. i was just listenin to "clap and revolve" and dude went in on that. And NOE isnt just a jayz soundalike, he has some bars too...

Wait, wait, wait... Max B ONLY has buzz on NT. Stop it homie..

Max B is cool and all, but noteriety & buzz goes to Tyga (Just because he's Young Money.)

But the better artist? uhhhh hoks goes to Max & rhymes goes to Tyga... so yeah
grin.gif

LOL get outta here son, i respect everyones opinions but you sound stupid.

max had a HEAVY buzz in the street, and still gets a lot of love despite being locked up... and it's not a matter of hooks and rhymes.. max makes better songs, period.

ScottHallWithAPick & SkyyPilot already answered for me
laugh.gif

Now you sound stupid......

son
alien.gif

indifferent.gif
far from it.. they're talking in terms of recognition,i'm talking in terms of you making that idiotic statement that max only had a buzz on NT when he was much bigger.

not to mention, what are a couple of 106 and park appearances if he's still not a recognized name?

at the end of the day MOB wouldn't have been as popular as YM is based off of content alone, but their music was superior.

One of my boys knows a girl that dated Tyga...

Anyways, M.O.B. wouldn't be where YM is right now even if Stacks was alive. They have no mainstream appeal imo.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

It's hot but even when the iron's hot, they can't strike because of petty beef #%$#...rather scrap instead of getting money.
What if everything would've went smoothly and they continued to drop heat?

Originally Posted by that WAVE

simple answer no

imo for the appeal MOB had they would have popped early 2000's, but lets be real the music they make doesn't appeal on a commercial level anymore
end of the day i'm taking stacks & max over YM but thats what I like to listen to, but the rest of the world could care less they don't wanna hear that wave...
/Thread.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by MrWavez

roll.gif

thread iz full of teh lulz

I really have this face on right now
eek.gif

I neva seen the D-ride for Max-B so hard.

laugh.gif
at the thought of M.O.B. being relevant
indifferent.gif
true, Mel Matrix, Jim Jones, and NOE are wack *$@ fools but i'll take them over Tyga, Mack Mane, Lil Kim Minaj, Gudda Gudda, and whatever the @+#+ "Lil Chucke" is
laugh.gif
@jim jones being wack

Jim has a better discography than 99% of YM
Thanks to the man behind his only respectable work

Max was around for on my way to church? news to me

laugh.gif
Word.. Son was in jail when that album was released

You cant be serious cosigning that #*!@ smfh

I can't call it. After dipset broke up, the game started changing.

Jimmy's too street for his own good, he probably would have screwed max over regardless.

^ who is that.

And its a damn shame that hip hop once the spoken word of the street and if you didnt ryme no one even think about throwing you in there
deck , has come to this , Dudes who got REAL talent who speak the truth , but can make club type music as well are being over looked by a group
of about 10 artists who do nothing but produce garbage that brain washes more and more with every lil wayne feature .

Its horrible , but young money out in 1995 no one gonna give em a second look , hell id say up untill about 2002 young money would be pure
TRASH , and a JOKE . Thats why rappers like Raekwon and others dont care anymore .

im tired of the same ole same ole , i want something i can listen to 15 years from now , and say i copped that when it dropped and banged every
song from start to finish for 6 months . Why else do kids say oh man that song is SO OLD to a song that dropped in 2007 because its like a cheap jumpoff shefeels good boppin for a while then you move on to something new.

Back
Top Bottom