If they were still together would M.O.B be having a run like young money right now?

solarius49

Banned
by MOB im referring to Jimmy, Stack Bundles, Max B, NOE, Mel Matrix and whoever else? i know Max is in jail and stacks (RIP) passed away, but if that stuffnever happened, where would they be right now?

but honestly aside from wayne, every member of MOB can rap way better than any member of YM (yes including drake). maybe YM might have more commercial appeal,but look at So icy, they prove there is still a market for gangsta rap

laugh.gif
hell no

well first off lets not act like YM is doing really really big things right now. they have a good single with bedrock. but most of drakes success stems fromhis solo mixtape joints.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Y'all really gon' act like max and stack aren't better than 95% of YM?

max cant rap that good... he got hooks but they aint better than drakes... and u really gone act like wayne and drake aint better than 100% of MOB?

i dont even like young money but thats just silly...

MOB could b 100% still intact and their biggest hit would still b we fly high...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

max cant rap that good... he got hooks but they aint better than drakes... and u really gone act like wayne and drake aint better than 100% of MOB?

MOB could b 100% still intact and their biggest hit would still b we fly high...
We don't know where they'd be right now...

in fact, members of byrdgang vol 1>we are young money

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

members of byrdgang vol 1>we are young money

co-sign

max and stack alone are better than everyone in YM except drake and wayne

Doubt they would have the success of YM.

My man Stack woulda been continuing on his rise to the top though
pimp.gif
frown.gif

in fact, members of byrdgang vol 1>we are young money
I dont even need to hear the Young Money album to know that this is a true statement. Them 4 dudes made great music and meshed together very well.All I really wanted was new music from Max & Bundles.

Lol... Max is my dude and I aint even from NY, But Cmon now... We all know dude aint got the lyrical ability. His hooks and his delivery is on point, But himbeing better then the WHOLE Young Money? Tyga>Biggavel (Lyrically)

Originally Posted by iGotSneakerz

Tyga>Biggavel (Lyrically)
Lyrically does not make you better though

can tyga make better songs than max? can gudda or mack maine out rap stack?

Tyga??? Kill yourself. That dude is god awful To answer the question, No. too much talent to be led by dirty %@+ scrub like jimmy. Someone will eventually stopwriting his rhymes and branch out.

Originally Posted by hennySMASH

Tyga??? Kill yourself. That dude is god awful To answer the question, No. too much talent to be led by dirty %@+ scrub like jimmy. Someone will eventually stop writing his rhymes and branch out.

Tyga "Awful"?.. What Tyga is you N's listenin to? Lol trippin

Tyga isn't better than max b...

we probably could've made an argument that millz is a better rapper

but tyga? come on...

Originally Posted by hennySMASH

Tyga??? Kill yourself. That dude is god awful To answer the question, No. too much talent to be led by dirty %@+ scrub like jimmy. Someone will eventually stop writing his rhymes and branch out.

Tyga "Awful"?.. What Tyga is you N's listenin to? Lol trippin

Fam is you 'special'.. TYGA?? the #%+#+ wearin tiger skinny jeans?? that dude is #+*. To compare him to Max is insulting

i keep waiting for someone to say: "APRIL FOOLS!!!" when mentioning Tyga
indifferent.gif

please tell me his career is a joke....PLEASE!!!!!

what a waste of space and a weak link for such a talented set of rappers

Back
Top Bottom