If this doesn't make you want to succeed, i dont know what will.

I was hoping there was going to be a movie or something behind this... nonetheless thanks for posting.

I was hoping there was going to be a movie or something behind this... nonetheless thanks for posting.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ok seriously, the clip wasn't that cool guys...
if it was a trailer for a movie it would be and I would be hyped up but...come on, a homeless black guy has to sell gold so he can get boxing lessons, no ayo but that trainer better be giving him a good time for that kind of money

if it was a trailer for a movie it would be and I would be hyped up but...come on, a homeless black guy has to sell gold so he can get boxing lessons, no ayo but that trainer better be giving him a good time for that kind of money

Originally Posted by hieu23

shatap

shatap

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

shatap
honestly....you have to look pretty "deep" into this to find anything to hate about it 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

shatap
honestly....you have to look pretty "deep" into this to find anything to hate about it 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

ill whoop his ^##
No shots but boxing is just a lot more than strength, I tried but stuck to baseball.

If I ever have a lil man Ill def put him on boxing. A friend of mines used to train at a spot called Betance in The Bx

Originally Posted by Al Audi

ill whoop his ^##
No shots but boxing is just a lot more than strength, I tried but stuck to baseball.

If I ever have a lil man Ill def put him on boxing. A friend of mines used to train at a spot called Betance in The Bx

Back
Top Bottom