If true ....Rip Florida! & maybe life as we know it

always had dreams bout water washing over florida and being the end ...might be true
frown.gif

4621376.jpg

As usual, they did it once again, always telling you beforehand what is it that they will do, as with the Game called Illuminati, now we have a game made amazingly by the Company guilty for the whole Oil Disaster BP, in which players aim to avoid rig disasters. The game is called “BP Offshore Oil Strike

always had dreams bout water washing over florida and being the end ...might be true
frown.gif

4621376.jpg

As usual, they did it once again, always telling you beforehand what is it that they will do, as with the Game called Illuminati, now we have a game made amazingly by the Company guilty for the whole Oil Disaster BP, in which players aim to avoid rig disasters. The game is called “BP Offshore Oil Strike

When I was in Baton Rouge for my brothers wedding last month, we were talking about the oil spill and he told me he knows an engineer who works on another oil rig out in the gulf and according to him, the oil rig he was working on almost experienced the same disaster but they had some sort of valve to release the pressure and were able to activate it in time. I guess the guys on the other oil rig were slow to react and activate the same relief valve, so to speak. I guess they were in shock because something moved the whole rig abruptly.

This is second hand info, but my brother said "there's something huge under the oil rigs that moved them all".

I guess it could be a huge methane bubble.

When I was in Baton Rouge for my brothers wedding last month, we were talking about the oil spill and he told me he knows an engineer who works on another oil rig out in the gulf and according to him, the oil rig he was working on almost experienced the same disaster but they had some sort of valve to release the pressure and were able to activate it in time. I guess the guys on the other oil rig were slow to react and activate the same relief valve, so to speak. I guess they were in shock because something moved the whole rig abruptly.

This is second hand info, but my brother said "there's something huge under the oil rigs that moved them all".

Originally Posted by General Johnson

CRAZY!
eek.gif

CHINA MOUNTAINS SOUNDS SOO GOOD RIGHT BOUT NOW

Originally Posted by General Johnson

CRAZY!
eek.gif

CHINA MOUNTAINS SOUNDS SOO GOOD RIGHT BOUT NOW

Back
Top Bottom