If we Were to Make Contact with an E.T. .....

dmoney82

Banned
How would it affect your life?  I for one am a believer in life outside of earth but I wana know how would it affect your lives, your beliefs, level of consciousness. What would it change?

they have man, its been goin on for thousands of years.

they wont disclose it due to ppls religious beliefs.

wouldnt change me one bit.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Yea I KNOW they have but you have those that can see an UFO in plain sight and still be in denial. lol I wana know how it would change for others if there was a world wide broadcast...
They can only stall for so long

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Yea I KNOW they have but you have those that can see an UFO in plain sight and still be in denial. lol I wana know how it would change for others if there was a world wide broadcast...
They can only stall for so long

some would denounce their religion, others would be scared, others wont believe it, others wont would be saying what took so long to announce this.

I'd be in space so fast trying to get space powers man, yall would probably file a missing person's report. Then I'd come back to Earth to rule.

SRS.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I'd be in space so fast trying to get space powers man, yall would probably file a missing person's report. Then I'd come back to Earth to rule.

SRS.

pimp.gif
long as none of them are like Dr. Zoidberg I'm in.

Most people are so attached and invested to this "real" world they live in and would try to hold on to it until they can't bare it anymore.

Think about the people in "power," the one who "knows" what's really going on. Even themselves are altering how they think and feel just to be able to continue their evil doing. If they didn't do so, they would ultimately become more enlighten thus changing their ways for good.

not all contact is good and i think there are greater chances of us encountering hostile life forms then benevolent ones.

people crack me up when they use the "they too advanced and intelligent to be hostile." Man has gotten more destructive with advancing technologies.

it would serve no purpose whatsoever for ETs to make any sort of contact and if we did, I think we'd be gearing up for war.

what would be interesting to me would be if they created us.

some questions i would ask them:

1. when did u first come here?
2. what happened to the dinosaurs?
3. did atlantis exist? where is/was it?
4. what really happened at the Dyatlov Pass incident? (link for those who never heard of this: http://www.google.com/url...qNjwBPrYD_2M1_08yEdVxcA)
5. what happened to the mayans?

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

not all contact is good and i think there are greater chances of us encountering hostile life forms then benevolent ones.

people crack me up when they use the "they too advanced and intelligent to be hostile." Man has gotten more destructive with advancing technologies.

it would serve no purpose whatsoever for ETs to make any sort of contact and if we did, I think we'd be gearing up for war.

from what i saw in a interview with john lear, he said there are over 50 species out there. some looking like us, others are hideous looking. he also said some are good, others evil, MOST are indifferent.

from what i saw in a interview with john lear, he said there are over 50 species out there. some looking like us, others are hideous looking. he also said some are good, others evil, MOST are indifferent.
i agree most are indifferent. they fly right by Earth not giving dambs about us because they know how !$!+*% up we have made things down here. thats why i said it would serve them no purpose to holla at us.

i agree most are indifferent. they fly right by Earth not giving dambs about us because they know how !$!+*% up we have made things down here. thats why i said it would serve them no purpose to holla at us.

you right, but i think some do come here to observe

4. what really happened at the Dyatlov Pass incident? (link for those who never heard of this: http://www.google.com/url...qNjwBPrYD_2M1_08yEdVxcA)

6. How big is the universe and are there other Earth like planets
7. Why are we so behind
8. Can I go back with you guys? I hate Earth
9. What happens when we die

7. Why are we so behind

10. Did you hide amongst us
11. Have you been helping us along the way
12. whats in the deepest part of the ocean
13. Are all creatures from here or did you bring some
14. Are natural disasters really natural

Originally Posted by MMG

7. Why are we so behind

10. Did you hide amongst us
11. Have you been helping us along the way
12. whats in the deepest part of the ocean
13. Are all creatures from here or did you bring some
14. Are natural disasters really natural

15. Have there been any of you hiding among us?  If so for how long? (word to the skrulls)

We would get destroyed. There has been crazy reports of Missiles and weaponry being disabled after sightings. One base said there was a UFO hovering nearby and all their weapons were shut down.

We would get destroyed. There has been crazy reports of Missiles and weaponry being disabled after sightings. One base said there was a UFO hovering nearby and all their weapons were shut down.

thats because e.t's will not let us use nuclear weapons on the planet, according to UFOlogists.

Interesting topic. I would have a whole bunch of questions for them.........One of them would definitely be who killed my boy PAC..........

Back
Top Bottom