If you are stranded on an island with your best friend and you have a sandwich...

My motto with the homies is "If I got it you got it" I aint stingy, break bread with ya peoples

I'm sharing my sandwich, but not until I see if there is wildlife we can possibly kill first

Offer it to him. And if he takes the whole thing tell him hes a butthole. Then steal it back and eat it.

Last edited:
Might as well and then we die in peace from this cold world.

tired.gif

I'm sharing my sandwich, but not until I see if there is wildlife we can possibly kill first

i would give the sandwich away and catch some crabs...not hat kind and not share those.

If that sandwich is the last food left on the island, a half sandwich isn't gonna do much in the long run in terms of protecting ya from starvation so I would share to bump up my karma.

Yeah, I would share.

I mean... how long is that sandwich really going to sustain me... might as well split it.

Don't even need to read the whole thread..

If you wouldn't split it equally with your best friend you shouldn't even deserve to be called a human being bruh.

if it was my friend.. i'd honestly give it all to him because i'm cool like that.. but i'm also a snake in the grass.. #100

Back
Top Bottom