if you could be any animal what would you be? Vol. Animorphs?

I'd remain human. We're apex bruh bruh.
200.gif

oh im definitely staying for Aussie trash talk. can't get enough of it mate

as for sea dweller I'll pick the mantis shrimp

eagle easy... flying seems amazing
octopus would be cool too shapeshift camoflauge and ink... invisibility fam...

it´s like when people ask my black *** if I would travel back in time UM

A Mexican girl asked me this once. You can tell she didn’t really think about what she was asking. I say that because her answer was just as ****** up as the question. Baby girl said she wanted to go back the the dark ages and be a peasant. She thought it was romantic...and yea, she does like to be told what to do.

A Mexican girl asked me this once. You can tell she didn’t really think about what she was asking. I say that because her answer was just as ****** up as the question. Baby girl said she wanted to go back the the dark ages and be a peasant. She thought it was romantic...and yea, she does like to be told what to do.
There was that girl I fouling w/ that romanticized this movie, I can't remember the name of the movie, but to break it down:

1. These 2 children that happened to be cousins got stranded on an island for years. Well into their teenage yours.
2. They ended up shagging, so that's incest.
3. Had a kid. A little incest boy.
4. Finally decide to leave that island after all those years in a boat they built.
5. As they're on the boat, they notice their son eating poisonous berries.
6. They then decided to die together by eatting the poisonous berries.
7. They voluntarily killed themselves w/ berries.

She wanna talk about some "isn't that romantic?" No, no it wasn't. It was dumb & disgusting. That self-centered bimbo really thought me. Me of all people would like that dumbass movie. People really just be romanticizing stupid ****. **** her.

There was that girl I fouling w/ that romanticized this movie, I can't remember the name of the movie, but to break it down:

1. These 2 children that happened to be cousins got stranded on an island for years. Well into their teenage yours.
2. They ended up shagging, so that's incest.
3. Had a kid. A little incest boy.
4. Finally decide to leave that island after all those years in a boat they built.
5. As they're on the boat, they notice their son eating poisonous berries.
6. They then decided to die together by eatting the poisonous berries.
7. They voluntarily killed themselves w/ berries.

She wanna talk about some "isn't that romantic?" No, no it wasn't. It was dumb & disgusting. That self-centered bimbo really thought me. Me of all people would like that dumbass movie. People really just be romanticizing stupid ****. **** her.
Blue Lagoon :lol:

I’m THAT old lol..

Back
Top Bottom