if you could have a roundtable with eight people who would you choose?

But you picked Chad Ochocinco... Chad Ochocinco...

I would rather converse with Hitler any day of the week over some football player.

I would rather converse with Hitler any day of the week over some football player.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I'd rather conversate with a hilarious football player than talk to some guy about how he once told some Jews they were going to work but ended up gassing them without them knowing.

I'd rather conversate with a hilarious football player than talk to some guy about how he once told some Jews they were going to work but ended up gassing them without them knowing.

You don't have to like someone to find them interesting....which is why I chose people I'm not fond of. Clashing personalities and ideologies will spark meaningful debate if they don't kill each other in the process.

You don't have to like someone to find them interesting....which is why I chose people I'm not fond of. Clashing personalities and ideologies will spark meaningful debate if they don't kill each other in the process.

obama
bob marley
snoop
dre
willie nelson
mark emery
bill maher
jack herer

that would be one hell of a session
pimp.gif

obama
bob marley
snoop
dre
willie nelson
mark emery
bill maher
jack herer

that would be one hell of a session
pimp.gif

Some guy? That guy was almost crowned Person of the Century by TIME. Chad Ochocinco was on the cover of SI rocking a blonde mullet... There's isn't much to pick there. What questions would you ask Chad? How hard was it to learn the samba?

Some guy? That guy was almost crowned Person of the Century by TIME. Chad Ochocinco was on the cover of SI rocking a blonde mullet... There's isn't much to pick there. What questions would you ask Chad? How hard was it to learn the samba?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Exactly that's why I chose men like Malcolm X and George Wallace, imagine the intense debate on race relations that would occur there.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Exactly that's why I chose men like Malcolm X and George Wallace, imagine the intense debate on race relations that would occur there.

I woke up grieving over lost family members a few minutes ago... so this ain't my "real" list.. cuz I'd do anything to see them again
smh.gif
...but anyway..

In order of relevance..

Jesus
MLK
Tupac
Alexander the Great
Superman
Ghandi
Obama
Professor X

I woke up grieving over lost family members a few minutes ago... so this ain't my "real" list.. cuz I'd do anything to see them again
smh.gif
...but anyway..

In order of relevance..

Jesus
MLK
Tupac
Alexander the Great
Superman
Ghandi
Obama
Professor X

Back