If you could have dinner with 3 people, past or present...

1, Jesus
2. My girl's mom I'll never meet (R.I.P)
3. My grandmother that died when I was 3 months old
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Tie One - I'd love to just go out and paint with him.

Cesar Chavez - Can't put into the words the amount of respect for him

Marilyn Monroe - I wanna have dessert with her

1. Malcom X - His life was journey that had to be published. I'd like to have him share with me some of his times.

2. Madlib - I mean he live out here in LA, so he pretty close. I think he's a genius with music. Insane with it.

3 Albert Einstein - Nuff said.

Gotta go with:

Gandhi-just seemed like and amazing man to me

Malcom X- a HUGE insparation

Will Smith-Do I even need a reason?

1. My Uncle Nick...He died when I was 14 he was my favorite...

2. Spike Lee...My Favorite Director

3. Mya...its something about her...maybe its the Hi Hater Remix video...lol

Originally Posted by T i c a l

...who would they be, and why?

Mine:

1. Jimi Hendrix - I'd just want to talk to him about music and hear his philosophies on life. He was such a free and peaceful soul that I think it would be a joy to be in his company.
2. Albert Einstein - The greatness of this man's mind was/is unparralleled by any other human that's ever lived so I'd love to conversate with him on how he sees the world.
3. Tim Commerford (bassist from Rage Against the Machine) - He is the reason I started playing bass guitar so getting to know his influences and how he approaches writing music would be an amazing thing for me.

Post yours.

- Tical.
I wouldnt mind sitting at that table.

ps- its converse, not conversate
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by awash242

Originally Posted by T i c a l

...who would they be, and why?

Mine:

1. Jimi Hendrix - I'd just want to talk to him about music and hear his philosophies on life. He was such a free and peaceful soul that I think it would be a joy to be in his company.
2. Albert Einstein - The greatness of this man's mind was/is unparralleled by any other human that's ever lived so I'd love to conversate with him on how he sees the world.
3. Tim Commerford (bassist from Rage Against the Machine) - He is the reason I started playing bass guitar so getting to know his influences and how he approaches writing music would be an amazing thing for me.

Post yours.

- Tical.
I wouldnt mind sitting at that table.

ps- its converse, not conversate
nerd.gif

and how would one go about applying for "Team American Muscle"? I love your slogan hahaha
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

eek.gif

- Tical.
roll.gif
wat???
nerd.gif
lol woah wait. who are youu!
oh umm Im usually making my mark in JB forum...I come here time to time...who are you???
nerd.gif

oh well i havent been in he JB forum in like 3 years, im always in music and general forum..hmmm, weird... well wish you luck, nice sn btw

same here n ur sn is
pimp.gif

The three people I would pick would be:

Jimi Hendrix: Like Tical said dude was cool and laid back, I've seen a couple of interviews hedid and he drops knowledge and has great philosophies on life. Electric church
pimp.gif

The Notorious B.I.G.: Cool, laid back guy who , many people don't truly understand. From videos and interviews I've readhe was a great person to be around and he was a bit wiser than Tupac (Tupac was a genius, but his beef with Biggie was a stupid publicity stunt.), notnecessarily smarter, but wiser. He also got me in to Hip-Hop so i would ask him what he was thinking when writing certain songs.

Malcolm X: I read his book and he is an amazing human being, I live by his rule of "by any means necessary" and he wasan OG.

I can go on about why I would like to meet these people, but it would take too long. All three had great minds and to meet them would be great, to bad it willnever happen
ohwell.gif
. Being famous FTL.

Originally Posted by TuckYaChainzN

Megan Fox
pimp.gif

Olga Kurelenko (The New 007 Girl. Peep the Appreciation thread I posted)
pimp.gif

and Weekend Girl
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

(Under cover swag list havin' %!+
smh.gif
tired.gif
)

laugh.gif
*+## caught me off guard like a #!+#$*!*%%%%, tho
nerd.gif

Naw, but in all seriousness...

Cam'ron
Oscar Wilde
Grandmother on my father's side
frown.gif

Damn, that would be one hell of a dinner
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Cam'rons would be tryna hit my nana with the dougie after appetizers and *+##
smh.gif
I'm wrong for that
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Megan Fox
pimp.gif

Olga Kurelenko (The New 007 Girl. Peep the Appreciation thread I posted)
pimp.gif

and Weekend Girl
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

(Under cover swag list havin' %!+
smh.gif
tired.gif
)

laugh.gif
*+## caught me off guard like a #!+#$*!*%%%%, tho
nerd.gif

Naw, but in all seriousness...

Cam'ron
Oscar Wilde
Grandmother on my father's side
frown.gif

Damn, that would be one hell of a dinner
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Cam'rons would be tryna hit my nana with the dougie after appetizers and *+##
smh.gif
I'm wrong for that
laugh.gif
tired.gif

stop frontin...you know that you're dazzled!
laugh.gif

stop frontin...you know that you're dazzled!
laugh.gif

[Jamie Fox Emmit Smith Roast]"This is your conscience...he said 'dazzled, tho
grin.gif
. That sounds a little gay now doesn't it? Not thatthere's anything wrong with that...this is your conscience..."
[/JF...]

laugh.gif

I know you on your London Boys S.A.S steez so fill me in (no craig david) on that LDN slang innit

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Tata, cheerio !%# dudes
laugh.gif

Aaliyah= she was beautiful and she sang good. I had a big crush on her when I was younger till she passed.
Anna nicole smith= she was beautiful, trashy and lived a wild life towards the end she was back. She was beautiful and sexy during the trimspa era I wasastonished and beasting during them.
Tupac shakur= he is a legend and practically raised me thru the music. A street messiah.

Back
Top Bottom