If you could only have 1 car for the rest of your life, what car would it be? Vol. 1.01 Trucks and T

If they made a 3G TL type s sh-awd that would be my practical choice. Acura should do special edition retros.

Bentley_Continental_GT_ASI_Aero_Kit_01.jpg

one car for the rest of my life hmmm... tough question imma post like 10 cars i cant decide on tho

Last edited:
98 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC with 0 miles straight outta the factory! I own one, but not 0 miles 
laugh.gif
 more like 90,000

ThIs should turn into a whats your dream car thread and turn it into a how can you be able to achieve your goals and get one kinda thread. Like youve identified what you want know how you gonna get type deal.

I think a lot of you guys are going to end up on the bus once you have a ****** or head gasket issue.

If someone told you you could have any car on earth for absolute free, what car would it be? The only catches are you have to pay for maintenance and this will be THE ONLY CAR YOU'LL HAVE FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS.

Im going with a 2008 BMW M5
View media item 1285342
Got the space for my big *** and 3 other, V10 500hp and...its a beamer(badge flossing :pimp:)

Beamers aren't even hot anymore. Nobody cares about the beamer badge. No celebrities or rich push beamer.

Benz all day over beamer

Last edited:
Dudes posting dream cars :rofl:

Don't forget about the maintenance

Last edited:
If someone told you you could have any car on earth for absolute free, what car would it be? The only catches are you have to pay for maintenance and this will be THE ONLY CAR YOU'LL HAVE FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS.

I'm assuming some of yall A) Have big money for maintenance and/or B) dont plan to live very long.

ThIs should turn into a whats your dream car thread and turn it into a how can you be able to achieve your goals and get one kinda thread. Like youve identified what you want know how you gonna get type deal.

I feel you, but NT has been wayyy too serious lately. Just have some fun bro.

There may even be a life lesson hidden in here. :nerd:

I think a lot of you guys are going to end up on the bus once you have a ****** or head gasket issue.

:lol: Right.

No warranties, no maintenance plans ect. Someone just hands you the keys and a title and thats it. That goes for Telsas too. Also, you have to consider you're just getting the car, not the lifestyle. How you look parking an Aventador at an apartment complex?

fuggit since i cant make up my mind

da goats :pimp:

View media item 1286203

yesjacknicholson.gif

I'm assuming some of yall A) Have big money for maintenance and/or B) dont plan to live very long.

Again, THE ONLY CAR YOU'LL DRIVE FOR-EV-VER FOR-EV-VER FOR-EV-VER....

Theres no buying another car later. If you're behind the wheel, it has to be said car or truck. If you're going grocery shopping, it'll be in this car. You taking your wife to hospital, in labor, itll be in this car. ect.

Chose wisely.

Also, Trucks?

82671-Ill-allow-it-Senor-Chang-commu-fErc.gif

What's maintenance to a ************ like me, can you please remind me.

Back
Top Bottom