If you could only pick one xx3

If you could only pick one of the xx3's to buy that release on the 28th, which would it be?

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

i'll choose the white/red/black colorway(JBAAC)..

How about you?
I really can't decide between those and the motorsports

red ones... because i have the motorsports already...
and if anybody wants them pm me
happy.gif

Originally Posted by thePHOking

red ones... because i have the motorsports already...
and if anybody wants them pm me
happy.gif
Why do you want to sell them already?

Motorsports......But Imma copp those and the Carolina Blue ones ......cuz they are the closes that im gonna get to the Titanium's
frown.gif

My other question is, do you guys think all three will drop on eastbay? If not then what about stores like Footlocker? I'd assume either no for both or yesfor both but i dont know

Originally Posted by G Raider

cuz hes a hypebeast....

but i would rather go with the red ones.
exactly raider..
indifferent.gif

but yeah im from canada, they're released here already.. just trying to help a fellow NT out

Originally Posted by thePHOking

Originally Posted by G Raider

cuz hes a hypebeast....

but i would rather go with the red ones.
exactly raider..
indifferent.gif

but yeah im from canada, they're released here already.. just trying to help a fellow NT out
Are all three released?

I highly doubt that the "Motorsports" will release on Eastbay but I can't speak on the other two....I buy all of my Jordans from the NikeEmployee Store here in Memphis....Where the XX3's retail at $99

Probably the black ones, if yur talking regular issue. But i guess I like both pairs from the high school tourny in slam of all the ones I've seen.Equally too, I swear if those two shoes drop with the motorsports on black day, I might have to pass on THE gear cause i can only get two.
frown.gif

^ Because they're soo sexy. We need more colors like that. Still need the 9's in that colorway.

I'd get the white/black/carolina's from the JBAAC. Motorsports are close second...

Back
Top Bottom