If you could pick any woman in history to wife, but had to live in the 1500's

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red] I was born in this time period for a reason. All I need is a humbled, intuitive, intelligent, quiet female who loves cooking, doesn't mind cleaning, and catering to the Gods well being... in other words, a shorty who likes to take care of the house and treat her man right.. Thats all I ask. :D[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red] I was born in this time period for a reason. All I need is a humbled, intuitive, intelligent, quiet female who loves cooking, doesn't mind cleaning, and catering to the Gods well being... in other words, a shorty who likes to take care of the house and treat her man right.. Thats all I ask. :D[/COLOR]

no need to ask... go out and get her

Pops must be "Open-Minded" n must accept a "Native" way of living

Honestly, as long as ways of life are forgiven, Race does NOT matter

Hope not Indian/Black tho 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Hope not Indian/Black tho  
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
um........
1500s tho. Satire bro. If I was alive then, they wouldn't want me kuz I'd look too Indian. I'd be Indian, so race would not matter to mine, but if she is white, Indian/black would not fly. Therefore, I would not be accepted. Don't trip man, I love women of all colors. It's all about context, therefore time period.

Hope not Indian/Black tho :lol: :nerd: :smh: :stoneface: :x :lol:

um........

1500s tho. Satire bro. If I was alive then, they wouldn't want me kuz I'd look too Indian. I'd be Indian, so race would not matter to mine, but if she is white, Indian/black would not fly. Therefore, I would not be accepted. Don't trip man, I love women of all colors. It's all about context, therefore time period.
Oh, so we're suppose to assume the female we're choosing has a choice?

Last edited:
^ that dude literally made this hypothetical that much harder for himself.

Satire and then literal interpretations?

if i HAD to do it

I'm wikipedia'ing HARD and wifing the baddest princess of the time with stupid money I can find in a place with good weather and on the water that didn't fight wars. I'm not going back there with Adrianna Lima to live some peasant *** life that I don't have the handy skills for. 3 days in and the fantasy is going to take a ****** up turn when her *** has to work in a brothel so we can eat.

Last edited:
2014 Kim kardashian

I'd be king of the world once they see me with that broad.

But if one of them *** cheeks pop I'm screwed :frown:

So you would want to deal with diseases, massive wars going on for decades, poverty, violence, lack of sanitation and irrigation, etc. all for a woman?
mean.gif

Even then I'd be more understanding if you mentioned a time period in the last century
laugh.gif
Yeah, exactly. No hot woman isn't going to enable to me to survive living in a time period with all that. 

Plagues? No

Being any ethnicity other than European, automatically meant slavery.

Back
Top Bottom