If You Go Into The Witness Protection Program Can You Still Be Found?

didn't you see that Sopranos episode when Tony takes Meadow to some school in New Hampshire and runs it a guy from way back that went into WitnessProtection, and Tony killed him. L

ya, someone in the protection got killed a couple weeks ago in SF
Thats because they were stupid enough to go back to the neighborhood that they were known in. If i recall correctly, the news said dude left thewitness protection program on a tuesday morning and was murdered that same tuesday night. he shoulda stayed gone...i dont know why dude didnt think foolswerent looking for him.

All I know is that Witness Protection Program can protect you all they want, but you're still gonna look the same and if anyone recognizes your face youmight as well use that money you got from snitching to buy a luxurious coffin and a real nice hearse....

Originally Posted by AirMaxin1

I don't think Will (on Fresh Prince) was ever found by the guy he snitched on...
He went back and confront him. The guy was on some big brohters of America type stuff.

Originally Posted by Frank Quarry

harrell200x250.jpg

laugh.gif

Yes, u can be found.

Recently a guy in the witness protection program in San Francisco got killed. They had sent up away to the Peninsula, I believe, but he returned to SanFrancisco to visit friends and family. He was told not to return, but did. I think if you listen to the Feds then you probably won't be caught.

Back
Top Bottom