If you had a time machine, which artists life would you save?

I'll take the 0 on this quiz. Can't answer this, even with one artist impacting my life a lot more than the others. The industry won't ever recover from the deaths of those artists up there.

Originally Posted by Russoull

I'd save 2pac, then go back to '86 and abort Qualmes to save Big L.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by McCree23

You dudes are trippin. MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON by Miles. Aint no artist bigger than him or better or did what he did from the choices you put up there!

pac over mike any damn day.....ill take frank over mike..marley over mike ...marvin over mike

why ???? because those artist hit closer to home
Michael Jackson's Career was on its way out. You act like he was going to continue to produce classics if he were to stay alive.

New Option

Kurt Cobain

The two songs he created before he died were definitely some of his best songs he's ever made.
If he lived a month longer and recorded an album, that album could have been Nirvana's best album

All of them have a legacy therefore I wouldn't pick any of them. I would want to bring back big pun and big l.

On some different @$% I would save Cliff Burton (1st Metallica Bassist) and Dimebag Darryl (Pantera guitarist). But from the list B, I would love to see the trickle down from BIG being alive, does Jay blow up, does Kanye ever hit, the Roc, Dipset, does 50 run NY for a bit. I think BIG being alive opens up a hge interesting can of worms.

I would actually just go back in time to punch a few current rappers' mothers in the stomach...

Originally Posted by dunnyy

I would actually just go back in time to punch a few current rappers' mothers in the stomach...
Like the one in your avy?

Back
Top Bottom