If You Had To Give Your Life Up for.... (NBA related)

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Mid-range Jumper: Montay Ellis (no homer)
apr3007-ttc_funeral_casket.jpg

roll.gif

free throw: kobe
Baseline Jumper: kobe
Three Point Shot: kobe
Mid-range Jumper: kobe
[Chappelle]Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, DYLAN, and Dylan.[/Chappelle]

My answers:
free throw: Nash
baseline jumper: Kobe
three point shot: Shuttlesworth
mid range jumper: Rip Hamilton or Luol Deng

Originally Posted by IM LIKE PELE

Originally Posted by armanzaballa

Yea, my mistake I meant "Monta"

And also, how can you go against Monta when none of you really watch his game. He's turned out to have one of the best mid-range jumpers in the game. He goes 100 mph down the court stops abruptly at about 15-18 feet from the basket, rises in the air, and hits it almost every time I see him shoot it. Dude went 11-12 the other night. He is a rising star. He is the man I would trust to take my mid-range jumper for my LIFE.

watched his game vs the kings and I couldn't have said it better. Monta IS a star...he is gunna be the scoring machine on the Warriors and in my opinion...the whole team's success relies in his hands...Monta is the X Factor...plays scripted for him are money...if Baron is cold, then Monta can take over just like he did vs. Sacramento...

and the warriors should lock him up to a long term deal...with star type of money

anways...
free throw: Barbosa
Baseline Jumper: Barbosa
Three Point Shot: Barbosa
Mid-range Jumper: Barbosa

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BARBOSA?

And also, how can you go against Monta when none of you really watch his game. He's turned out to have one of the best mid-range jumpers in the game. He goes 100 mph down the court stops abruptly at about 15-18 feet from the basket, rises in the air, and hits it almost every time I see him shoot it. Dude went 11-12 the other night. He is a rising star. He is the man I would trust to take my mid-range jumper for my LIFE.
exactly...for a 2-guard his FG% as of recent has been ridiculous. you give him room from 15-18 he's making it 85-90% of the time...smh at allthe ignorance in the thread...
laugh.gif

I don't care how good Monta Ellis is playing this year, I would staple my testicles to my leg before I let him shoot for my life.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

I don't care how good Monta Ellis is playing this year, I would staple my testicles to my leg before I let him shoot for my life.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Monta Ellis= Death

i'd love to see the handshake after a miss......

J.J. Redick for my free throw

who are you
J.J. blows Monta.... he was just good in college

Free Throw: Chauncey Billups
Baseline Jumper: Fisher
Three Point: Kapono
Mid Range Jumper: Rip

free throw: Jerry Stackhouse
Baseline Jumper: Bruce Bowen
Three Point Shot: Steve Nash
Mid-range Jumper: Kobe Bryant

free throw: Nash
Three Point Shot: Jesus
Mid-range Jumper: Rip Hamilton ( Monta is my dude though )

Free throw: Chuck Hayes (to make things a lil interesting; will he release the ball on time???)
Baseline: Kobe
3 point Shot: Ray Allen
Mid Range: Sam Cassell/Kobe

free throw: Billups
Three Point Shot: Jesus, Horry
Mid-range Jumper: Mamba

Layup/Dunk: Kwame
pimp.gif
suicide

One thing's for sure, if you got Chuck Hayes shooting your free throws you may as well start digging your own grave.

free throw: Reggie Miller
Baseline Jumper: Michael Jordan
Three Point Shot: Reggie Miller
Mid-range Jumper: Kobe Bryant

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

free throw: kobe
Baseline Jumper: kobe
Three Point Shot: kobe
Mid-range Jumper: kobe

haha I was just about to put that. Dead serious only person I would feel an ounce of hope with is Kobe taking those shots.

actually Dave Hopla. I saw dude shot as a basketball camp one. OMG He gave us a speech while shootiing. He hit 495/500 shots from 3 point and mid range.

Free Throw: J.J. Redick
Baseline Jumper: Rip Hamilton
Three Pointer: Billups (dude rarely misses open threes)
Mid Range: Rip Hamilton

As a Bulls fan it hurts me to have 3 Pistons in 4 of the categories, maybe its because I live in Michigan and see all of their games

Monta has a nice mid range, but he ain't seeing Rip, or Sam I Am. Them dudes is automatic @ 15-17 feet.

quit hating. montas has been like 30/37 in the last 3 games. even reggie miller acknowledged that montas midrange is on point.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

quit hating. montas has been like 30/37 in the last 3 games. even reggie miller acknowledged that montas midrange is on point.
pimp.gif
Amare Stoudemire has made 30 consecutive free throws but there is still no way in hell I'm picking him when my life is on the line.

Back
Top Bottom