If You Had To Switch Phones With Your S/O For 24 Hours....

Would you still be in a relationship?

The phone has to be exchanged how it is right now... So do you think your relationship could last that 24 hour test?

i bet 90% of the replies will be not a chance.
just got out of a relationship but towards the end of it.. it wouldnt have lasted longer then 24 seconds

Yea...

She might find little #%+# to pick at me about since I have a few female friends I talk to from time to time. Like, "who's so and so and why are youtalkin' to her? What did y'all talk about?". That type of #%+#.

Depending on my answer she might pout for a lil' bit, but she'll get over it
laugh.gif

me and apples were havin a similar convo the other day lol. i leave my phone with my bf all the time. i doubt he looks through it but if he does theres nothinto find in there.

Originally Posted by proper english

i delete anything as soon as finish reading it.. why do ppl keep their txts anyway?
smh.gif
no clue... i have a bad habit of doin this
laugh.gif
... buthavin an iPhone makes it unnecessary to delete them

I'd still be in a relationship... I mean, the majority of the numbers in my phone are females, but all she has to do is ask who is who. I have nothing tohide...

As far as her phone I don't know.

as long as none texted me in that time frame, i doubt there is anything to find. I list all JOs in my phone book as do not answer, don't answer, hell no,etc but i know which is which and can act dumb if one hits me up. hopefully my gf doesn't lurk nt. love ya baby!

I don't have anything incriminating in my phone, but I'm liable to receive texts...I have a lot of female friends, and most of them are just friendsand nothin' more, but it can easily be taken out of context if someone else is readin' my messages. It depends on who my S/O would be tho ['causeat the time, I don't have one]....I can't call it.

My BM - she would be pissed. She would take it upon herself to call some of the girls in my phonebook, just 'cause. But she wouldn't get anything forme to be pissed about in her phone I don't think.
My college ex - she would be pissed. She would wait until the 24 is up, and she would ask me who is who and what I did with them....not believin' a word Isay. I know for a fact I wouldn't find anything to be mad about, except maybe a call from one of her friends that I don't like.
My HS ex - she would be pissed, but not that pissed. She was understanding for the most part, but still. I'd probably be more pissed than she would be tho,'cause I'm sure she got doods blowin' her up now......then again, would they if she was my girlfriend? Maybe, I don't care. Whatever.

I think the only thing that would annoy me is how often his phone might go off. He might think mine is broken
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I don't have anything incriminating in my phone, but I'm liable to receive texts...I have a lot of female friends, and most of them are just friends and nothin' more, but it can easily be taken out of context if someone else is readin' my messages. It depends on who my S/O would be tho

ol'girl would get mad at me cause of stuff she saw, and take it out of context. I tend to suggestively joke around with some of my female friends. I'd tell her "if you come into the convo all after the fact then yeah, it could look wrong, but you dont know the entire convo and sarcasm and humordoesnt always translate well via text" and I'd also have to tell her "I cannot control who calls/texts me"

to answer the question, I would have NO desire to go through any girls phone so we'd be good to that end.....if I left my phone with a girl and she feltthe need to go through it, I dont need to be with her.....whether she finds anything or not, I just dont need that kind of relationship in my life.

I would be good everything on my phone has locks and passcodes on em. So all they could see is incoming calls and texts. But cant text back but can answercalls.

Back
Top Bottom