If you have a job your input is sought

So basically I just got hired at payless(first REAL job), and I just found out that they don't have a specific uniform just a dress code. I need help with trying to find a shirt+tie combo that isn't loud but isn't dull.
 Measurements are 15.5 and medium, I prefer a slim fit but looking for anything. Also ideas for a good place to get cardigans would be appreciated, by the by I'm in the bay so even though I know not everybody will be enticed I got that bogo deal going 24/7 at newpark mall in newark

So basically I just got hired at payless(first REAL job), and I just found out that they don't have a specific uniform just a dress code. I need help with trying to find a shirt+tie combo that isn't loud but isn't dull.
 Measurements are 15.5 and medium, I prefer a slim fit but looking for anything. Also ideas for a good place to get cardigans would be appreciated, by the by I'm in the bay so even though I know not everybody will be enticed I got that bogo deal going 24/7 at newpark mall in newark

Originally Posted by Pig Love

It's payless bro, you don't need to floss that hard do you?

Im not tryna floss, just don't wanna look hella ******ed. Also never really was the type to go all out on my fits, black shoes black shirt jeans and a hoody was my main look for the past 6 years. This doesn't just benefit me with my work wear.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

It's payless bro, you don't need to floss that hard do you?

Im not tryna floss, just don't wanna look hella ******ed. Also never really was the type to go all out on my fits, black shoes black shirt jeans and a hoody was my main look for the past 6 years. This doesn't just benefit me with my work wear.

Originally Posted by proper english

what kinda hookups and you get me, OP.. i live next to NewPark. 

as of right now i know there's the easter sale plus my employee discount you're looking at damn near half off, i have to be on a while before i know the true "joogs" i can offer

Originally Posted by proper english

what kinda hookups and you get me, OP.. i live next to NewPark. 

as of right now i know there's the easter sale plus my employee discount you're looking at damn near half off, i have to be on a while before i know the true "joogs" i can offer

Originally Posted by oidreez

just go to marshall's, tjmaxx, h&m, nordstrom rack etc

Pretty much.  You can get a name brand shirt and tie there for $30.  I get most of my "professional" stuff from there and Express.  I prefer the Express fitted shirts, but they're way too overpriced unless they're on sale.

Originally Posted by oidreez

just go to marshall's, tjmaxx, h&m, nordstrom rack etc

Pretty much.  You can get a name brand shirt and tie there for $30.  I get most of my "professional" stuff from there and Express.  I prefer the Express fitted shirts, but they're way too overpriced unless they're on sale.

Get all the basics first. Get black and brown pants, black and brown shoes, then white, black, dark grey, and blue shirts. If you have to wear ties get a black, dark grey, blue first. Just rotate these around and every pay check get a new shirt or tie to mix things up.

You can even go to Burlington, Ross, TJ Macc, etc and get some decent tie/shirt combos. Don't get the loud ones, get all the basic colors first. People will notice if you wear the same purple shirt and purple tie every three days, but a dark grey shirt and black tie will give you a lot of "mileage."

Get all the basics first. Get black and brown pants, black and brown shoes, then white, black, dark grey, and blue shirts. If you have to wear ties get a black, dark grey, blue first. Just rotate these around and every pay check get a new shirt or tie to mix things up.

You can even go to Burlington, Ross, TJ Macc, etc and get some decent tie/shirt combos. Don't get the loud ones, get all the basic colors first. People will notice if you wear the same purple shirt and purple tie every three days, but a dark grey shirt and black tie will give you a lot of "mileage."

Back
Top Bottom