If You Have Any SEALED NES/SNES Games; You Can Get PAID!

2391881605_7581d22621_o.jpg

So why in the hell are they worth so much in their original package? I used to have most of those Nintendo games....

^^ its like DS shoes i guess? lol

I just started playing my NES again last weekend. I finally beat the first super mario (the one that came with duck hunt, 14 years later lol)
I am looking for more games, so as long as they work lol.

Originally Posted by White23Chocolate

So why in the hell are they worth so much in their original package? I used to have most of those Nintendo games....

You answered your own question...it's funny someone on a shoe message board is saying that too.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

You answered your own question...it's funny someone on a shoe message board is saying that too.
indifferent.gif
It's a video game... Games dont get creases, getdirty beyond cleaning, begin to stink, or need to be thrown away eventually.

I have the Black Label FFVII and the FFIII. I see they don't have Chrono Trigger on there... I have no clue why, that game is pretty rare OG sealed.

^You've never encountered where a NES game doesn't work and you have to blow on the cartridge?

Nice try but maybe next time you'll get 'em!

Originally Posted by mugzbo

^You've never encountered where a NES game doesn't work and you have to blow on the cartridge?

Nice try but maybe next time you'll get 'em!

It's the NES not the game
Nice try
alien.gif

Edit: Errr NES was so finicky, but I dont know what the hell you did to your games, but I took my +@!* to my buddies and the games worked fine.

I still have alot of my Genesis games with the OG box, instructions, sonic gear fliers etc.
To bad their only worth $1 - $15
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
It's a video game... Games dont get creases, get dirty beyond cleaning, begin to stink, or need to be thrown away eventually.
Video games do get scratched and damaged and do need to eventually get thrown away
indifferent.gif
Also once you have something in its original package obviously its worthmore than something that has been opened...its not that hard to figure out kiddo

this was expected, saw some guy paying 1000 for a BNIB sealed NES system. its just that these kind of post hardly shows up anywhere.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

indifferent.gif
It's a video game... Games dont get creases, get dirty beyond cleaning, begin to stink, or need to be thrown away eventually.
Video games do get scratched and damaged and do need to eventually get thrown away
indifferent.gif
Also once you have something in its original package obviously its worth more than something that has been opened...its not that hard to figure out kiddo

This #+*#!+ guy man..... Kiddo? I got the NES new in '88
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom