If you like thrill rides you have to go on this!

It is in Las vegas located on the Stratosphere tower(1,149 feet tall)
It is called Insanity
Insanity the Ride is a truly mind-bending experience! A massive mechanical arm extending out 64 feet over the edge of the Stratosphere Tower at a height of over 900 feet, Insanity will spin you and several other passengers in the open air at speeds of up to three 'G's. You'll be propelled up to an angle of 70 degrees, which will tilt your body into one position - facing straight down! If you're brave enough to keep your eyes open you'll be rewarded with a breathtaking view of historic downtown Las Vegas. Experience Insanity and walk away to tell the tale!

d.jpg
the_strat_at_dusk.jpg
pimp.gif

-Insanity ride

went on this when I was at las vegas. Was about to piss my pants because I was scared of heights. the Stratosphere X-Scream is a lot worse.

wow another thing to do when I get to Vegas. I love this type of stuff. Been skydiving, bungee jumping, big coasters. Have to wait till I'm 21 to do thisso I can fully experience Vegas.

Looks dope, my friend was telling me horror stories about the construction of those rides but I think I'll still check it out when I go in a couple weeks.

If I had went to vegas next weekend i would have stayed at the Stratosphere....SMGDh at stuff always falling through

did some searching and this hotel is officially a stop on my vegas trip. I am geeked looking at these two right now.

Second one is scarier IMO.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

did some searching and this hotel is officially a stop on my vegas trip. I am geeked looking at these two right now.

Second one... And then it shoots off
roll.gif

Unlucky.

I kid, I kid.

bijald0331 wrote:

I hear alot of different opinions on which one is worse. X scream might be worse because they stop you right at the edge.I happened to get the front seat whenI went on x scream.Ishh was crazy!
eek.gif
Too bad insanity wasnt built at thetime I went -Pic of the other ride on top of the tower(x scream)
x-scream.jpg
Ever played on a giant teeter-totter, 866 feet above the ground? With the X-Scream, you can! With a space age, yet simplistic design resembling a massive teeter-totter unlike anything you've ever seen, the X-Scream will propel you and several other riders head-first, 27 feet over the edge of the Stratosphere Tower. Try not to scream when you go over the edge - you don't want to scare the other riders! After being shot over the edge, you'll dangle weightlessly above the Las Vegas Strip before being pulled back and propelled over again for more.

Back
Top Bottom