If you like thrill rides you have to go on this!

I've been on x-scream in the front seat and i love roller coasters but after you get off it you can't help but think of all the things that could gowrong on it. It was the scariest ride i have ever been on in that sense. I'm gonna be in Vegas in two weeks so maybe I'll ride insanity but hanging offthe Stratosphere AND spinning just doesn't seem like a good idea

nope

i'm usually down to go on any roller coaster/thrill ride but do not think i'd be down to go on those
ohwell.gif

one loose bolt or loss of pressure is all it takes for things to get ugly
eek.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

nope

i'm usually down to go on any roller coaster/thrill ride but do not think i'd be down to go on those
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
you are more likely to cross the street and get hit by a drunk driver than that happening...

life is full of the unexpected, thinking like that is just a waste of time...

TH0MAS CR0WN wrote:
nope

ohwell.gif

eek.gif

Been a fan of roller coasters all my life, but I've been wary about them lately. I honestly don't trust them keeping the maintenance up withtoday's economic situation.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

did some searching and this hotel is officially a stop on my vegas trip. I am geeked looking at these two right now.

Second one is scarier IMO.
laugh.gif

The second one looks maaaaad dangerous

eff that
smh.gif

i love roller coasters, but gimmicky rides like these look terrible. i'd have a head full of gray hair by the ride's end.

Im All For Roller Coasters/Rides But I'd Have To Pass On This One...

Unless I Got Hammed And Got On

that !*# don't look that bad, at first I thought you get on it and it sends you to the ground but all your doing is spinning really high in the air...

i would have a heart attack if i even dared to go on this ride , i dont do roller coasters period lol

Back
Top Bottom