If you listen to Lil Wayne, Hurricane Chris, Soulja Boy, please watch this...

Please don't compare Lil Wayne to Hurricane Chris or Soulja Boy. For you to say he don't have talent is hate, plain and simple.

that video was hot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Memp2Atl85

Please don't compare Lil Wayne to Hurricane Chris or Soulja Boy. For you to say he don't have talent is hate, plain and simple.

and dont compare Hurricane Chris to Soulja Boy.

They all suck. It's like picking the lesser of two evils. And no, compared to the artists in the video I posted, Lil Wayne doesn't have an ounce oftalent.

Lil Wayne>> all of those old school bums

laugh.gif
jk lil wayne has his moments but overall im not a fan

Originally Posted by Charles Montgomery

indifferent.gif
you're an idiot.

im not a fan, but gotta admit hes a lot better than those 2 clowns.

By looking at this besides Yo-Yo there's no West Coast Rappers out there? But still dope neverless

He's right you know. Lil Wayne may be an idiot but he's a talented idiot. He's charismatic and stands out on track.
that era of hip hop will never come back. stop crying like an orphan baby. Switch genres.
I'd be disappointed in Hip-Hop if it did.

Oh yea Nautilus=
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I knew I recognized that beat. Bob James is dope.

Anyone know if there's an audio or mp3 of this out there ?

sick.gif

If only I could get those 6 minutes of my life back.....
laugh.gif

smh.gif

N's always gotta go out of their way to push their thoughts on someone else....

i listen to Wayne so i dont kno good hip hop?..mayne i listen to little brother, lupe, still bump the fugees on a daily basis..im tired of east coast dudes allhot cuz one cat from the south on and so sour cuz no east coast emcee now can compare to any of those emcees in that vid

i cant stand lil wayne, soulja boy, or that whole commercial scene either but cool out dude you sounding real salty callin N's out and shhhh

its music. do you. hip hop is far from suffering. you still got nothin but dopeness comin from the underground so you need to fall back.

SMH @ your sig

For you to say he don't have talent is hate, plain and simple. He's right you know. Lil Wayne may be an idiot but he's a talented idiot. He's charismatic and stands out on track.

No, Lil Wayne WAS talented, now he's a ******ed idiot who isn't talented in any department of hip hop.
that era of hip hop will never come back. stop crying like an orphan baby. Switch genres. I'd be disappointed in Hip-Hop if it did.

Why? You must not like good rap. Any rapper in that video is miles ahead of 90% of the entire industry today.
i listen to Wayne so i dont kno good hip hop?..mayne i listen to little brother, lupe, still bump the fugees on a daily basis..im tired of east coast dudes all hot cuz one cat from the south on and so sour cuz no east coast emcee now can compare to any of those emcees in that vid

There's plenty of dudes from the south on that are way better than Wayne, don't get it twisted.
its music. do you. hip hop is far from suffering. you still got nothin but dopeness comin from the underground so you need to fall back.
Hip hop is suffering from all the mainstream crap right now because that's what most people think is hip hop, and that's what the majoritylisten to. The rappers in the video were mainstream rap at the time and they are all better than today's mianstream and "underground" rap. itjust goes to show you how times have changed. Back then our mainstream rap was Wu-Tang, KRS-One, CL Smooth, Gangstarr, etc...today we have Lil Wayne, SouljaBoy, Hurricane Chris, etc....we have taken so many steps back it's ridiculous.

Hip hop is suffering from all the mainstream crap right now because that's what most people think is hip hop, and that's what the majority listen to. The rappers in the video were mainstream rap at the time and they are all better than today's mianstream and "underground" rap. it just goes to show you how times have changed. Back then our mainstream rap was Wu-Tang, KRS-One, CL Smooth, Gangstarr, etc...today we have Lil Wayne, Soulja Boy, Hurricane Chris, etc....we have taken so many steps back it's ridiculous.
you need a tissue? What do you care what other people think? sereiously this year in hip hop was a good one probably the best in the last 4 years.Good mainstream releases and a mountain of EXCELLENT mixtapes. Those mainstream rappers BARELY whent gold back then. And their faces damn sure wasnt all overVh1, MTV, Movies, Collabo's with other genres, and winning grammys. Sure a few of them did it but not alot. This new era of hip hop has brought inacceptance and unity amongst other races. The color lines are getting blurred with this new era of hip hop. Is most of it crappy? yeah sure but who cares thereare still PLENTY of people droppin bombs in hip hop period. And with this new era I have found myself dipping into other genres besides hip hop and r&B.Maybe thats what you should do. try diff genres since your crying so much about hip hop. EVERY music genre is at a lull right now except for R&B andCountry. If you dont like those people .....dont listen and stop being a salty old school dust head. If every good rapper spoke out against the current stateof hip hop and ACTUALLY did something to fix it, we wouldnt be in this problem.

Back
Top Bottom