If you live in NYC or Chicago, do you ever order Domino's pizza? If so, why?

im from toronto but once i was going to a yankee game and there was this pizza spot in the bx like 4 blocks north of the stadium on river ave i think and it was proper. cant remember the name though

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

im from toronto but once i was going to a yankee game and there was this pizza spot in the bx like 4 blocks north of the stadium on river ave i think and it was proper. cant remember the name though
oh, that one. 
pimp.gif

oh, that one. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

oh, that one. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I know it's not this spot, but the pizza here is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
73297597.jpg

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

oh, that one. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I know it's not this spot, but the pizza here is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
73297597.jpg

Question: Does NYC have New York Fries(name of the joint)????

Question: Does NYC have New York Fries(name of the joint)????

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Papa John's is the bizness no matter where you live.
commit that.
I've never had Papa John's, but I'm going to give them a shot this weekend.

their toppings and different varieties of pizza sauce are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. always liked them more than dominos

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Papa John's is the bizness no matter where you live.
commit that.
I've never had Papa John's, but I'm going to give them a shot this weekend.

their toppings and different varieties of pizza sauce are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. always liked them more than dominos

there's no domino's near me that delivers but i do order papa john's regularly.  if i feel like driving there's also a pizza hut a few minutes away.  pizza hut is 
smokin.gif
like someone else mentioned, they have good deals / prices.  there's a local place that is really good but a regular pie is around $13-14 
sick.gif
.  if you want one with toppings or one of the specialty pies it'll cost you around $20 not including tip for the delivery guy.

if i'm out and just want to grab a slice or two i'll look for a pizzeria because they always have the best-tasting pizzas.

there's no domino's near me that delivers but i do order papa john's regularly.  if i feel like driving there's also a pizza hut a few minutes away.  pizza hut is 
smokin.gif
like someone else mentioned, they have good deals / prices.  there's a local place that is really good but a regular pie is around $13-14 
sick.gif
.  if you want one with toppings or one of the specialty pies it'll cost you around $20 not including tip for the delivery guy.

if i'm out and just want to grab a slice or two i'll look for a pizzeria because they always have the best-tasting pizzas.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

AntonLaVey wrote:

raw120 wrote:

no never

but when i feel like being cheap 99 cent slices ftw

qft, if u live in NYC there's really no reason to buy Dominos EVER. Unless your're super lazy.

indifferent.gif
 does not exist in NYC

False. Does exist in NYC on 34th between 3rd and 2nd avenue, there's one by Grand Central and there's one on 33rd between 5th and madison I believe (I used to walk by two on any given day on my commute to work). It's a 99 cent slice chain, but it's the equivalent of like Ellio's frozen pizza.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

AntonLaVey wrote:

raw120 wrote:

no never

but when i feel like being cheap 99 cent slices ftw

qft, if u live in NYC there's really no reason to buy Dominos EVER. Unless your're super lazy.

indifferent.gif
 does not exist in NYC

False. Does exist in NYC on 34th between 3rd and 2nd avenue, there's one by Grand Central and there's one on 33rd between 5th and madison I believe (I used to walk by two on any given day on my commute to work). It's a 99 cent slice chain, but it's the equivalent of like Ellio's frozen pizza.

Back
Top Bottom