If you were famous like benballer, michael jordan or the beatles

Originally Posted by icykicks79

i will like it for a while then get annoyed

You would get soooooooo much vagina, some would be infected but you'd use a condom. Then you'd smash a young 18 year old dime raw, and you'd betrapped.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

You would get soooooooo much vagina, some would be infected but you'd use a condom. Then you'd smash a young 18 year old dime raw, and you'd be trapped.

wow..
laugh.gif

It wouldn't annoy me one bit..I'd actually toy around with the paparazzi..when you get in that type of business, you know what to expect.. I'll be ready
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would get tired of it after a year or so..........Seal is fuuny tho hahaha, "Why would I shake hands with scum?"
laugh.gif

i think it would be cool. I would be mad down to earth and just chill with my fans at the mall and be friendly to everyone
pimp.gif

The paparazzi people seem real pathetic though. Like, I know everyone has to make ends-meet but...eh, I just think a lot of them are low-class people who woulddo anything for a dollar. I don't look down on people that work-hard to make a living but some people just need to re-think. Hell, my trash-man is one ofthe realest dudes I know, so its not even looking down on people but these people are in a class of their own...

You would get soooooooo much vagina, some would be infected but you'd use a condom. Then you'd smash a young 18 year old dime raw, and you'd be trapped.

I guess when you make that many posts which are mostly jokes, some are bound to be unfunny.

And to answer your question, i really have no idea how i'd react.

Would you be pissed off if you couldn't go someplace without someone being like " Oh snaps son you're Ben Baller" or you're eating or feeding your daughter and someone is like "Yo son what up my N!!"
What the hell? How can you put benballer in the same sentence with MJ and the Beatles? That's like saying "piece of poop, diamonds andjessica biel. "

hey, that's the price of being famous. if no one bothers you = you don't matter = no more paper

question, why would you put benballer with the likes of MJ or the beatles? if he was really famous, the summit wouldn't have been in the nosebleed section.

I would appreciate it. Most likely the fans would be what drives my success and keeps money in my pocket...so I would give everyone some time to show them someappreciation for supporting me.

Back
Top Bottom