If You Were Of The Opposite Sex, Would Your Find Yourself To Be Attractive?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]you have no idea. if i was a female, i'd let my male self
devil.gif
[/color]

I would do myself right in the butt with no grease or condom. HIV or Aids, I would do me on sight. I would suck my little #!$ until it fell off. Then I wouldstill try to holler at dunks87 because I love that #!$ .

Originally Posted by Face82

I would do myself right in the butt with no grease or condom. HIV or Aids, I would do me on sight. I would suck my little #!$ until it fell off. Then I would still try to holler at dunks87 because I love that #!$ .
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*does my dougie*

I'm a cool dude.
laugh.gif

I would do myself right in the butt with no grease or condom. HIV or Aids, I would do me on sight. I would suck my little #!$ until it fell off. Then I would still try to holler at dunks87 because I love that #!$ .
laugh.gif
daaaaaaamn yo!

...as for myself yes sir...and i would be a b00bies lover!
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

I'd bust it wide open then I'll bring my penis back. Bust it, bust it wide open then I'll bring my penis back.

all my friends say im obsessed with myself
so i guess if i was the opposite sex i would be attracted to me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

What I mean by that is, IF you are a dude, imagine you a female in the club(or wherever the %%@$ you go to have fun) and you see your present self walk in the building...do you get at him?
f39259840378e674bcbf164f7ea20e0a7a2ff0f.gif

Back
Top Bottom