If you were on a double date and your girl's friend run's into a problem, what you gon do?

your girls friend.....her boyfriend see's these guys at a movie theater......words are exchanged, 6 dudes rush him out of nowhere and commence the ultimate beat down.......one even slaps your girl's friend..........what you gon do brother? word to hulk hogan

do you

A) Sit back and watch cus you are smart and you've seen or heard the bad sides to situations like this play over and over in movies and real life

B) Grab your girl and speed walk the other way because you are "not about that life"

C) Take action and fight along side a dude you JUST met tonight, and have no real friendship with, he seems like a good guy though (college student, future lawyer, well mannered, etc). You're real cool with your girl's female friend though.

and I don't want people to come in and say "well since he's such a good guy then why was he mouthing off and exchanging words to the dudes in the beginning, well all he said was "I'm not trying to get into trouble" twice after they called him a slew of foul names, then they just rushed him.

how do you handle this?

your girls friend.....her boyfriend see's these guys at a movie theater......words are exchanged, 6 dudes rush him out of nowhere and commence the ultimate beat down.......one even slaps your girl's friend..........what you gon do brother? word to hulk hogan

do you

A) Sit back and watch cus you are smart and you've seen or heard the bad sides to situations like this play over and over in movies and real life

B) Grab your girl and speed walk the other way because you are "not about that life"

C) Take action and fight along side a dude you JUST met tonight, and have no real friendship with, he seems like a good guy though (college student, future lawyer, well mannered, etc). You're real cool with your girl's female friend though.

and I don't want people to come in and say "well since he's such a good guy then why was he mouthing off and exchanging words to the dudes in the beginning, well all he said was "I'm not trying to get into trouble" twice after they called him a slew of foul names, then they just rushed him.

how do you handle this?

A or B for me only because I can't go back...I just can't go back. I won't.

A or B for me only because I can't go back...I just can't go back. I won't.

Couldn't live with myself if the worst happened and I just sat back and did nothing.
I'm tellin my girl to take her friend around a corner and call the cops as I rush in swinging.
I'd probably end up getting messed up too, but it's better than watching 6 cowards kill a single good person.

You have so many details, bro. Did this happen in real life?
laugh.gif

Tough to say though, I want to say I'd jump in. But I'm not trying to get my @#! beat too. Soooo I don't know.

You have so many details, bro. Did this happen in real life?
laugh.gif

Tough to say though, I want to say I'd jump in. But I'm not trying to get my @#! beat too. Soooo I don't know.

the hard questions life poses.
i would help him out. if he gets f'ed up that mite f up ur %%%$ with ur girl cuz u didnt help her friend out.

the hard questions life poses.
i would help him out. if he gets f'ed up that mite f up ur %%%$ with ur girl cuz u didnt help her friend out.

Couldn't live with myself if the worst happened and I just sat back and did nothing.
I'm tellin my girl to take her friend around a corner and call the cops as I rush in swinging.
I'd probably end up getting messed up too, but it's better than watching 6 cowards kill a single good person.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Too confusing for me man. *Leaves thread*

laugh.gif
it's simple really

-dude your girl's female friend is with gets into altercation with 6 goons

-she jumps in and tries to stop it, one slaps her, you don't know her boyfriend, BUT you're good friends with her

do you sit back and watch? walk the other way with your girl? or fight with dude?

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Too confusing for me man. *Leaves thread*

laugh.gif
it's simple really

-dude your girl's female friend is with gets into altercation with 6 goons

-she jumps in and tries to stop it, one slaps her, you don't know her boyfriend, BUT you're good friends with her

do you sit back and watch? walk the other way with your girl? or fight with dude?

Pssssh easy...
Spoiler [+]
i'd morph
Seriously though,i'd try to dead the situation when he and the other guys were exchanging words (I was there when they were exchanging words though right?).

Pssssh easy...
Spoiler [+]
i'd morph
Seriously though,i'd try to dead the situation when he and the other guys were exchanging words (I was there when they were exchanging words though right?).

Back
Top Bottom