If you were on a double date and your girl's friend run's into a problem, what you gon do?

Originally Posted by Weekz

the hard questions life poses.
i would help him out. if he gets f'ed up that mite f up ur %%%$ with ur girl cuz u didnt help her friend out.

these aren't 6 harvard doctors throwing fisticuffs, these ARE GOONS!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Weekz

the hard questions life poses.
i would help him out. if he gets f'ed up that mite f up ur %%%$ with ur girl cuz u didnt help her friend out.

these aren't 6 harvard doctors throwing fisticuffs, these ARE GOONS!
indifferent.gif

Not my job.

A. And get my girl to safety. My boy got sent to the emergency room getting jumped at the movies.
If Ima fight for someone and possibly get my $!+ wooped, Id rather do it for and beside someone I trust and honestly care about.

Edit: If Im good friends with the girl that got slapped then gahdammit I guess Im going in.

Not my job.

A. And get my girl to safety. My boy got sent to the emergency room getting jumped at the movies.
If Ima fight for someone and possibly get my $!+ wooped, Id rather do it for and beside someone I trust and honestly care about.

Edit: If Im good friends with the girl that got slapped then gahdammit I guess Im going in.

lol i was actually in a similar situation. we were at my schools formal dance. my friends bf got into it because some guy kept asking my friend to dance knowing she had a man. my guy had my friends bf's back the whole time. i thought that was cool because he barely knew him but he knew my friend and the bf had given us a ride.

if the shoe was on the other foot though...it would depend on what caused the disagreement. i think im pretty lowkey and a lot of times females can bring drama. so if i dont know her im already raising a brow...

lol i was actually in a similar situation. we were at my schools formal dance. my friends bf got into it because some guy kept asking my friend to dance knowing she had a man. my guy had my friends bf's back the whole time. i thought that was cool because he barely knew him but he knew my friend and the bf had given us a ride.

if the shoe was on the other foot though...it would depend on what caused the disagreement. i think im pretty lowkey and a lot of times females can bring drama. so if i dont know her im already raising a brow...

Originally Posted by jeenewed

You have so many details, bro. Did this happen in real life?
laugh.gif

Tough to say though, I want to say I'd jump in. But I'm not trying to get my @#! beat too. Soooo I don't know.
this lol
depends on what dude did but I guess I wouldnt know that at the moment

you can't just let dude get a beating of his life without helping him somehow.....

unless he raped one of the 6 dude's mother then let it be...

Originally Posted by jeenewed

You have so many details, bro. Did this happen in real life?
laugh.gif

Tough to say though, I want to say I'd jump in. But I'm not trying to get my @#! beat too. Soooo I don't know.
this lol
depends on what dude did but I guess I wouldnt know that at the moment

you can't just let dude get a beating of his life without helping him somehow.....

unless he raped one of the 6 dude's mother then let it be...

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Pssssh easy...
Spoiler [+]
i'd morph
Seriously though,i'd try to dead the situation when he and the other guys were exchanging words (I was there when they were exchanging words though right?).

yes

Pssssh easy...
Spoiler [+]
i'd morph
Seriously though,i'd try to dead the situation when he and the other guys were exchanging words (I was there when they were exchanging words though right?).

yes

so the dudes saying they would get their "achilles in troy" on? if a dude pulls out the ratchet? what matrix moves would you perform then?

*waits for someone to come in and say they'd scream at dude while he's getting beat down and ask what the heck he did for such nonsense?"

so the dudes saying they would get their "achilles in troy" on? if a dude pulls out the ratchet? what matrix moves would you perform then?

*waits for someone to come in and say they'd scream at dude while he's getting beat down and ask what the heck he did for such nonsense?"

Pssssh easy...
Spoiler [+]
i'd morph
This. And if it still went down then,
znpqnt.gif

Pssssh easy...
Spoiler [+]
i'd morph
This. And if it still went down then,
znpqnt.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

It's a risk, but I'd take it. The guy could easily be killed.

Is it a situation where just yelling "The cops are here!" would get them to run? I'd try that first.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

It's a risk, but I'd take it. The guy could easily be killed.

Is it a situation where just yelling "The cops are here!" would get them to run? I'd try that first.

im finding a weapon like a chair and waving it around and yelling like a mad man no harm will come
if one rushes me they getting a chair to the face then the others could get me but i bet you none of them
will take the chair in the face to get an advantage

im finding a weapon like a chair and waving it around and yelling like a mad man no harm will come
if one rushes me they getting a chair to the face then the others could get me but i bet you none of them
will take the chair in the face to get an advantage

Back
Top Bottom