If your dating a girl for 2 weeks hit the mega millions would you cut her a share?

you just met her, she seems pretty cool, but you dont really know her like that LIKE THAT

you won 50 million so you already know she's expecting some lavish gifts or at least a cut

how would you approach it?

no no no no no

kick her to the curb in the quickness

haha its all mine
devil.gif

hell no....but i would keep her around if she doesnt respond in a gold digging type of way when she finds out

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

hell no....but i would keep her around if she doesnt respond in a gold digging type of way when she finds out
yup, this is what i would do...you know she wasn't originally attracted to the money, so she is at least decent...

you just met her, she seems pretty cool, but you dont really know her like that LIKE THAT
You could have at least made the scenario somewhat of a dilemma and said she was the most incredible girl I had ever met.
laugh.gif

A "pretty cool girl that I don't know if I like like that" probably wouldn't even be informed that I won the money.

Hell no, maybe a dress and some lingerie, but I'm definitely not giving her money a share of my money that early in the relationship.

You come up with some weird scenarios man.

But no, 2 weeks is too short to care.

I wouldn't even return her calls, I'd be too busy getting my Entourage on in Vegas with my friends as soon as I get that money.

wtff?? hell no..

maybe i'd take her out to dinner more often, but if she starts acting golddiggerish id drop her ASAP

If i hit the lotto, NOBODY but my immediate family, henzo and my attractive cousins are gettin a cut
not even my kids

Back
Top Bottom