If your dating a girl for 2 weeks hit the mega millions would you cut her a share?

What kinda of simp $#$ question is this? The only people that would know about the money would be me and god, na wait for 100 million *!%+ him too.

ben baller would
grin.gif

Originally Posted by myhandstank

What kinda of simp $#$ question is this? The only people that would know about the money would be me and god, na wait for 100 million *!%+ him too.

Really homie
grin.gif

She would definitely get a celebratory dinner or a small celebratory gift but that would be pretty much it.

If our relationship grew stronger and we have been together for a long while then maybe Ill slide her a few. If she doesnt show any gold diggin ++* qualitiesof course. It all depends

Is that simpish??
grin.gif

depends..

how good does she look?
is this 50 mil before taxes?

Actually hell no, I'd buy he something nice if I've known her a while before the 2 weeks. If I've known her for a month the best she will get is tostay with me..

No.

She would have to play her role though. I'm sorry...but if I hit the lottery like that, it's a wrap for being on lockdown because I'm going to beblowing money getting bottle service in every club that I go to...getting that groupie love. Eventually, I'll settle down but $!%* no after I JUST hit.
laugh.gif

Best believe I would give her something, the one chick who gave a broke brotha a chance. I would buy her a car.

I don't think I'd let anybody know If I ever win, at least until I figure things out.

Back
Top Bottom