If you're BLACK and in your 20's.. STAY OUT OF HARLEM!!!

eek.gif
 8th?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]When are most of these clowns going to get the +*@@ up, start reading some books, buy a suit, and explore the world in search of more than what's around them? [/color]

indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]When are most of these clowns going to get the +*@@ up, start reading some books, buy a suit, and explore the world in search of more than what's around them? [/color]

indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
When are most of these clowns going to get the +*@@ up, start reading some books, buy a suit, and explore the world in search of more than what's around them?
pimp.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
When are most of these clowns going to get the +*@@ up, start reading some books, buy a suit, and explore the world in search of more than what's around them?
pimp.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Worry about your own race, we blacks will be fine.
OP IS BLACK.
indifferent.gif

sup, fresh?
nerd.gif

OP IS WHITE.
indifferent.gif

No, seriously, this makes me angry. If you're not black, why are you referring to "blacks" as the ones with the messed up mindset, and not "thugs" in general? The OP didn't do that in his post, but I noticed some others in their responses were mentioning how they wished blacks would change their ways when they're not black... let our ethnicity handle our ethnicity. I'm well aware of many other races that have their fair share of fools who run with the gangbangin lifestyle. Before you run over to OUR side and start trying to spread your opinions about what should be done, clean up your own mess first. Then we'll gladly accept your opinion, because you'll have more knowledge on how to stop this stupidity. But until then: SHUT UP
indifferent.gif

edit: Nike Star Jay, I'm not referring to you, I just quoted you

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Worry about your own race, we blacks will be fine.
OP IS BLACK.
indifferent.gif

sup, fresh?
nerd.gif

OP IS WHITE.
indifferent.gif

No, seriously, this makes me angry. If you're not black, why are you referring to "blacks" as the ones with the messed up mindset, and not "thugs" in general? The OP didn't do that in his post, but I noticed some others in their responses were mentioning how they wished blacks would change their ways when they're not black... let our ethnicity handle our ethnicity. I'm well aware of many other races that have their fair share of fools who run with the gangbangin lifestyle. Before you run over to OUR side and start trying to spread your opinions about what should be done, clean up your own mess first. Then we'll gladly accept your opinion, because you'll have more knowledge on how to stop this stupidity. But until then: SHUT UP
indifferent.gif

edit: Nike Star Jay, I'm not referring to you, I just quoted you

Back
Top Bottom