If you're hired at one Foot Locker, can you eventually get transferred to another?

I applied at my local Foot Locker but wasn't selected for an interview. If I apply to the next closest one, would I eventually be able to get transferred to my local one?

Thanks

I would assume if a spot opened up, when I used to grab raffle tickets in store every week I knew a few employees remember them switching stores all the time

I would assume if a spot opened up, when I used to grab raffle tickets in store every week I knew a few employees remember them switching stores all the time

Thanks, I asked here because it's probably not the best thing to ask them as I'm trying to get hired (I would assume they prefer someone that doesn't intend on switching stores later on). I guess it's best to not even ask about the possibility of a transfer until I'm hired?

The thing is the next closest Foot Locker is about 3 times further away so I don't mind doing it for several months but would eventually prefer to get transferred to my local one.

It’s not that easy. Only when the other store needs an employee.

Source: worked at Footaction/foot locker

Is it reasonable to assume I'd be able to transfer within 6 months or so of starting? As I said above I would do at least 3-6 months before asking about transferring.

Thanks

Is it reasonable to assume I'd be able to transfer within 6 months or so of starting? As I said above I would do at least 3-6 months before asking about transferring.

Thanks
Is it reasonable to assume you didn't understand what he said?

It’s possible, they can also try and transfer you to another footlocker owned store such as, house of hoops, footaction, champs, kids footlocker and w/e the kids Ftl house of hoops if called.

I use to work there and when other umbrella stores where short I would fill in, my best advice is try and apply at one of the other stores, usually in malls if there a footlocker there a footaction and champs close by, USUALLY

Back
Top Bottom