If You're Poor Don't Plan on Living in California

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

Originally Posted by CWrite78

why haven't we kicked this idiot out yet?

Chicago > NYC> LA
Chicago Weather> NYC Weather> Texas Weather> LA Weather

i know you're a troll and all, but you're god damn stupid. LA Weather > your trolling existence.
Because warm weather year round is whats good...ok
It snows in Chicago and NY..It doesn't in LA..
indifferent.gif
Ol Captain Obvious $+% !@%*+
Who said I didn't like playing in the snow?
What is the stoneface fore?

both of you need to stop, this thread is about our dumb governor not NY vs LA. we get it, LA is warm and NY is cold. hooray.

It sucks that governator is doing that, but that is WHY you DO NOT vote ACTORS/CELEBRITIES into POLITICS. they have NO clue about what they should be doing.
Gray Davis was bad but governator is TERRIBLE. SOME not ALL people need to get their welfare/unemployment/medical ins cut off. I work in a hospital so I seeabuse of the
system on a daily basis. They shouldn't cut it off for everyone, but its tough to determine who needs it and who doesn't.

NOW to the childish subject, I've never been to NY, but I wanna visit, but CALI weather> all

Originally Posted by CWrite78

why haven't we kicked this idiot out yet?

Chicago > NYC> LA
Chicago Weather> NYC Weather> Texas Weather> LA Weather

i know you're a troll and all, but you're god damn stupid. LA Weather > your trolling existence.
Because warm weather year round is whats good...ok

im going with, yeah. it is.

This is what happens when you live beyond your means for too long. Now maybe they can start from scratch and do things right. Feds should follow suit.

Originally Posted by ekin805 formally rza9

Originally Posted by dalilboy

another reason why California should be its own country

so true cali could really survive on its own
pimp.gif
as long as we had U.S. for military back up, kobe for president of cali

i'd rather move to the south than have kobe as my pres.

California is the best state to live in. Period . Sunny weather, beatiful beaches, living on a hillside looking down at sunset. partying at night
pimp.gif

Thats pretty bad a lot of those recently homeless people need that welfare for at least 6-7 months to get back on their feet.

This situation is only a preview of what will come down the road. There should seriously be a balanced budget amendment in the constitution. Until governmentbecomes fiscally responsible, this will repeat itself over and over in many other states. There is no conservative party anymore. There are the tax and spenddems and the spend now without raising taxes and worry about paying for it later republicans.

So my vote didn't make a difference??? I love living here regardless, the clear blue sky, bright sun and beaches make up for it!!

I was talking to my co-workers about this today. The State and cities need to do something quick

1. RESTRUCTURE PUBLIC ASSISTANCE.
- They should limit the time people have on section 8 .no way on god's earth people should be paying $100 a month for rent in nice apts, sometimes homesbecause they know the system and sleep in shelters for 2 weeks, labeled "homeless" and get section 8 for the rest of their lives.
- I seriously believe we should take the China road and put a limit on offspring. having a kid is a gift from god not a paycheck.
- They should really just eliminate everyone and have them re-apply with a more stringent process.

2. Restructure salaries.

- i'll get flack for this one but police should not be paid almost 60k to start. Even with the high salary they turn crooked.
- Put a cap on salaries. City Council (Bernard Parks, the crooked man he is) makes more than our governor? Put a cap on salaries...no reason someone shouldmake 100k+ being cheif of staff for a council man.
- Suspend all expense accounts...if you're getting paid 100k plus a year why should the city/state split the bill for a car of your choice, cell, food,etc.

3. Quit building "roads" and "freeways" and "train lines" without a complete vision. I.E. the awkward cliff that is the 110carpool of figueroa and adams. Or the ******ed billions of dollars spent on a train that only goes from USC to Venice and Robertson.

4. Quit all the frivolous spending on private contracts.

Gosh my home state blows, they need Meg Whitman in there ASAP. Too bad NY isn't too far behind also.

Back
Top Bottom