Iggy Azalea, Kreayshawn 2.0? NEW VID...

michael-halsband-andy-warhol-and-jean-michel-basquiat.jpg

I feel that the combo of her being Australian and staying in all those different cities here has given her a crazy accent. I can't put my finger on it.

I give it three months flat before she's inked with good music....

1) She's on par with most female rappers out there lyrically
2) She has a story like none in rap
3) She is absolutely gorgeous and seems like she really thoroughly enjoys hiphop culture, and wants to be an artist rather than a rapper with one song

Originally Posted by tyisny

I give it three months flat before she's inked with good music....

1) She's on par with most female rappers out there lyrically
2) She has a story like none in rap
3) She is absolutely gorgeous and seems like she really thoroughly enjoys hiphop culture, and wants to be an artist rather than a rapper with one song
i don't know about that, she is cool with Pusha though...

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

I feel that the combo of her being Australian and staying in all those different cities here has given her a crazy accent. I can't put my finger on it.

Nah she puts that voice on when she raps. In one of her Youtube vids you hear her speak at the start and she sounds like a dinky die true blue fair dinkum dead set Aussie. She's also from a small Aussie town on the north-east coast, you can't lose that accent if you tried.

I was going to download then I realized I can't actually see her mass when I listen to her lame music, Ill stick to music videos.

Back
Top Bottom