Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

that waist to hip ratio is impressive
tumblr_ltl0zrHyws1qdxn5so1_500.jpg
yoooooooooooo
eek.gif
devil.gif
Oh my science.
url

Australian rapper Iggy Azalea logged on to twitter just now to tell the people that she has joined the fine folks at Interscope to drop her upcoming album, The New Classic, this June (tentatively, of course). No other details at the moment, but it looks like another product of the viral world will have her chance at mainstream success.

HHU

Originally Posted by JD161616

Australian rapper Iggy Azalea logged on to twitter just now to tell the people that she has joined the fine folks at Interscope to drop her upcoming album, The New Classic, this June (tentatively, of course). No other details at the moment, but it looks like another product of the viral world will have her chance at mainstream success.

HHU

congrats
pimp.gif

Something about her is manufactured to me.

she's bad as hell...and in person?
eek.gif

Her "Pu$$y" vid seems like she's just another white girl using black people as a pass into our culture. Like why was the kid even in the video? Blame his parents to, but still...and her voice seems like a caricature of rap. Like she's putting on a certain voice and diction to rap like that.

regardless, they're gonna blow her up. The market is gonna set her up as an alternative to Nicki and Azalea Banks. I wouldnt be shocked if they use a piece of Gaga's marketing for her.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Something about her is manufactured to me.

she's bad as hell...and in person?
eek.gif

Her "Pu$$y" vid seems like she's just another white girl using black people as a pass into our culture. Like why was the kid even in the video? Blame his parents to, but still...and her voice seems like a caricature of rap. Like she's putting on a certain voice and diction to rap like that.

regardless, they're gonna blow her up. The market is gonna set her up as an alternative to Nicki and Azalea Banks. I wouldnt be shocked if they use a piece of Gaga's marketing for her.

Sums up my feelings .the way she hooked up with that rocky dude was fast as hell.

Like why was the kid even in the video? Blame his parents to, but still...and her voice seems like a caricature of rap.

I really dont understand why ppl dont like that. Thought it was pretty cool

Originally Posted by alex2182

Like why was the kid even in the video? Blame his parents to, but still...and her voice seems like a caricature of rap.

I really dont understand why ppl dont like that. Thought it was pretty cool
She says the kid was the child of a friend that was on set and didn't have a babysitter 

Back
Top Bottom