Ignorance at its finest

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

At least the Fox guy warned them of how they will be perceived......

We are now free to call them ignorant/stupid.

The Fox guy opened that door wide. After the muslim word was dropped the ENTIRE conversation changed. 

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

I think that Obama is an atheist or heavily agnostic based on positions hes taken in the past, his demeanor with regards to religion, and his overall portrayal differences.

As much as I wish I could agree, I don't.  If you watched his brilliant Tucson speech you'd see he had references to heaven and scripture.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

I think that Obama is an atheist or heavily agnostic based on positions hes taken in the past, his demeanor with regards to religion, and his overall portrayal differences.

As much as I wish I could agree, I don't.  If you watched his brilliant Tucson speech you'd see he had references to heaven and scripture.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Who gives a +$%% about what these people think? 
roll.gif

.....i dont know man, i think it says alot.

- i swear i was going to make a thread about this.....not about the video, but i was going to ask the NT conservatives if they believe Obama is a muslim.

- im curious to see if one of them will reply to this thread and answer the question honestly
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Who gives a +$%% about what these people think? 
roll.gif

.....i dont know man, i think it says alot.

- i swear i was going to make a thread about this.....not about the video, but i was going to ask the NT conservatives if they believe Obama is a muslim.

- im curious to see if one of them will reply to this thread and answer the question honestly
nerd.gif

The ignorance in this video is disheartening. Though I fully believe in freedom of speech, and always try to be tolerate of the views of others, this is something that leads me to believe that certain people simply do not possess the mental capacity to vote.

Besides the fact that his religious beliefs have little to nothing to do with his how people perceive him as a president in such a "tolerate" country in which one of the founding principles is freedom of religion, the things that they base these ideas off of are complete rubbish.

The ignorance in this video is disheartening. Though I fully believe in freedom of speech, and always try to be tolerate of the views of others, this is something that leads me to believe that certain people simply do not possess the mental capacity to vote.

Besides the fact that his religious beliefs have little to nothing to do with his how people perceive him as a president in such a "tolerate" country in which one of the founding principles is freedom of religion, the things that they base these ideas off of are complete rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom