III True Blue 2011 LC

That's what I thought.  Only flag is the tongue.  I straightened it out a bit after taking the photos above.  Looks great now.  Thank you, repped. 

Last edited:
Legit Fam
- Correct white tumble/smooth leather uppers & correct white contrast stitching along the upper
- Correct white ankle liners/true blue sock liners & correct true blue insoles with white jumpmans
- Correct perforations on the smooth leather leading up to tongues & smooth leather ankle liners (should be)
- Correct cement grey peaking under the outsoles & correct hits of elephant prints on the forefoots/heels & middle eyelits with correct cement grey contrast stitching on the EP cuts (should be)
- Correct white forefoots & white contrast stitching across the forefoots (should be)
- Correct true blue/white polyurethane midsoles & correct white air units (should have 2 white air bubble pillars)
- Correct true blue/varsity red eyelits & cement grey contrast stitching starts/ends at the first/last middle eyelits (should be)
- Correct true blue jumpman/air on the plastic heel tabs, with white stitching on the heel tabs
- Correct varsity red jumpman on the smooth leather tongues & correct slight point/bump on the sock/ankle liners (should be)
- Correct true blue piping overlapping tongues & blue lining behind the tongues (should be) my worn pair has somewhat sloppy true blue piping overlapping the tongues
- Correct placement of the size tags behind the true blue lining, style code should be 136064-104 for 11' TB3
- Production dates are the exact as my worn & ds pair from NDC (should have white stitching under the outsoles)
- Correct double white contrast stitching wrapping around the midguard/toe box near the varsity red eyelits (should be)

Back
Top Bottom