IL Woman Found Dead in TX Jail vol. #WhatHappenedToSandraBland

this guy just got out...brought a trash bag they gave him inside the jail...

this would likely be the same kind of the one they are referring to...

View media item 1632760

What are you consuming inside a jail cell that you would need a trash can where is dude getting cups and **** from. ***** pouring bubbly inside the cell? :lol:

Last edited:
Waller county jail was also cited for not checking on inmate at least once an hour.

#SandraBland MAY have been in a 4 person cell, but yet she was in there alone.

"There are no cameras in the cells do to right of privacy issues"

Waller County Jail cited for not having proper training for dealing with potentially suicidal inmates

The back-up officer from different police department is under review. Prairie View PD

This is al crazy. I would have thought years ago when social media really started to become rampant that these types of incidents would be eliminated because of the fear of being "caught on tape"

Years later I'm left smh because its STILL happening and i feel like we as citizens are STILL a step behind.

Rest In Power Sandra Bland :smh:
Thing is, these cops don't care because they know the system will back them. There's still a very large portion of this country that is going to jump on the government/police's side before even hearing anything about the situation. "I'm sure they did SOMETHING." "If it wasn't this, then they've probably done something else" "It was self defense!" "Cops don' shoot people for no reason"

God damn it angers me. I work with a bunch of older dudes and a few baby boomers. It's all the people from like age 35 and up that defend the police and automatically assume the victim was in the wrong no matter how many people are being killed by police. :smh:

We need to teach each other and the youth the truth. Let it be known how things are and make sure we tell the younger generations it's our job to stop it somehow. :smh:

She had mental issues and has a video on YouTube talking about her struggles with depression. People are saying she didn't look suicidal (you don't need to look suicidal) and that they are victim blaming. The question now is if they screened her for mental illness as they should have and did hourly checks.

I see the bible belt/american south is displaying their usual level of competency.
Someone else found dead after "disrespecting" a cop. Gee. Wonder what could've happened.
Sad thing is nothing will be found in the police "investigation"

She had mental issues and has a video on YouTube talking about her struggles with depression. People are saying she didn't look suicidal (you don't need to look suicidal) and that they are victim blaming. The question now is if they screened her for mental illness as they should have and did hourly checks.
Link?

That was back in March, a lot can change in 4 months. IF she decided to take her own life, u have to ask why now? What was it about this current situation that made her want to go through w/ it?

So...Because she didn't want to put her cigarette out he got mad and tried to show his authority...punk ***...thought they held the dps officers to a higher standard...this whole situation is tragic...

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she killed herself, they killed her intentionally, or they killed her by 'accident' and are trying to cover it up.

The PTSD and depression video she released just a couple months ago is pretty consistent with the suicide angle. I'm sure being arrested and stuck in a jail cell for days didn't help her mental state. It might have spurred a mental breakdown. Then again, I could see her acting out in the cell and them accidentally killing her while attempting to detain her, and then trying to cover it up.

Last edited:
Yea a lot can change in 4 months but that doesn't mean it does...

Depression is tough. Anyone that has been through it knows, feelings and moods can change in an instance and an event like this can trigger something...

Not totally ruling out the idea of foul play though, but everything should/has to be considered.

"I got epilepsy"

"Good"

Smh.

Wen she said she wouldn't put out her cigarette he stopped being a cop.

"I got epilepsy"

"Good"

Smh.

Wen she said she wouldn't put out her cigarette he stopped being a cop.
Pretty much.. this doesnt look good for the cop but... they will find some type of way of justifying the over use of force.

He felt he was disrespected and took it personal.

I could understand if she was goin 100 on the hw or blasted past a red light but a simple traffic stop?
And he already determined he was going to give her a warning.
Just give the warning a move on. No need to be extra.

When he opened her door i knew it was downhill.

Stephen A. talks about the criticism Martin O'Malley has received for saying 'All Lives Matter' by  

SAS is such a ****....black crime is down and you can't call out inner city black killings without addressing what causes it

Last edited:
Sandra Bland did nothing unlawful in that video. Attitude and disgust with her own mistreatment was treated like a criminal offense.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she killed herself, they killed her intentionally, or they killed her by 'accident' and are trying to cover it up.

The PTSD and depression video she released just a couple months ago is pretty consistent with the suicide angle. I'm sure being arrested and stuck in a jail cell for days didn't help her mental state. It might have spurred a mental breakdown. Then again, I could see her acting out in the cell and them accidentally killing her while attempting to detain her, and then trying to cover it up.

Yea i agree what was this about her starting a new job in days? Maybe her holding broke her will?

But i doubt she would be so crafty enough to know to hang herself with a bag unless she was triple og. A shirt or belt? Yea but not a bag.

They probably accidentally killed her by being too rough and now trying to cover it up

For some reason it reminds me of the wire and the bogus suicide

Back
Top Bottom