Ill be in Philly for one day (wednesday), where should I go?

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

i wanna have the best Cheesesteak too while Im there..any suggestions?
*Looks at avy.

laugh.gif

Genos and Pats both suck and are for tourists. THere are better places but the easiest a reasonably good ones are at Jims on South Street. Pats and Genos suck!

Genos and Pats both suck and are for tourists. THere are better places but the easiest a reasonably good ones are at Jims on South Street. Pats and Genos suck!

Pats & Genos.

nothing else maters

and be smarter than me and make sure you get one of each

30t6p3b.gif
I was on the way home and had a homer Doh' moment once I realized that I only had Geno's when Pat's was literally RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET

also the rocky steps

and the thinker

also liberty bell

go see Beans and tell him to hold his head too

Pats & Genos.

nothing else maters

and be smarter than me and make sure you get one of each

30t6p3b.gif
I was on the way home and had a homer Doh' moment once I realized that I only had Geno's when Pat's was literally RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET

also the rocky steps

and the thinker

also liberty bell

go see Beans and tell him to hold his head too

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

truth.  Genos/Pats are pretty much the worst cheesesteaks I've ever tasted in my life.  Your local pizza shop probably makes better tasting ones

truth.  Genos/Pats are pretty much the worst cheesesteaks I've ever tasted in my life.  Your local pizza shop probably makes better tasting ones

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

this
and

that

Anyone that suggests Genos or Pats is out of their mind!! Came in here to suggest Jims as well place is pretty good. Pats and Genos is by far the worst cheesesteak I've ever had. And I'm from california.

Anyone that suggests Genos or Pats is out of their mind!! Came in here to suggest Jims as well place is pretty good. Pats and Genos is by far the worst cheesesteak I've ever had. And I'm from california.

Do not go to Pats or Genos.  What part of town are you going to be in?  I'll let you know where to go.

this
and

that

Back
Top Bottom