Ill Lines From Movies.......

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Originally Posted by CDub Yo

"We're gonna be getting rid of these people here... First, Mr. Samir Naga... Naga... Naga... Not gonna work here anymore, anyway."

hahahahaha, Office Space FTW

laugh.gif
i need a copy of this movie ASAP. willing to take it in VHS format aswell.

From Coach Carter:
Timo Cruz: Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyondmeasure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinkingso that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And aswe let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automaticallyliberates others.

From Any Given Sunday
Tony D'Amato: I don't know what to say, really. Three minutes to the biggest battle of ourprofessional lives. All comes down to today, and either, we heal as a team, or we're gonna crumble. Inch by inch, play by play. Until we're finished.We're in hell right now, gentlemen. Believe me. And, we can stay here, get the %**+ kicked out of us, or we can fight our way back into the light. We canclimb outta hell... one inch at a time. Now I can't do it for ya, I'm too old. I look around, I see these young faces and I think, I mean, I'vemade every wrong choice a middle-aged man can make. I, uh, I've pissed away all my money, believe it or not. I chased off anyone who's ever loved me.And lately, I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror. You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's...that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches, so is football.Because in either game - life or football - the margin for error is so small. I mean, one half a step too late or too early and you don't quite make it.One half second too slow, too fast and you don't quite catch it. The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break of the game, everyminute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone else around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with ourfingernails for that inch. Because we know when add up all those inches, that's gonna make the $#$!!%+ difference between winning and losing! Betweenliving and dying! I'll tell you this, in any fight it's the guy whose willing to die whose gonna win that inch. And I know, if I'm gonna have anylife anymore it's because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch, because that's what living is, the six inches in front of your face.Now I can't make you do it. You've got to look at the guy next to you, look into his eyes. Now I think ya going to see a guy who will go that inch withyou. Your gonna see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team, because he knows when it comes down to it your gonna do the same for him. That's ateam, gentlemen, and either, we heal, now, as a team, or we will die as individuals. That's football guys, that's all it is. Now, what are you gonnado?

From Pursuit of Happyness
Christopher Gardner: Hey. Don't ever let somebody tell you... You can't do something. Not even me.All right?
Christopher: All right.
Christopher Gardner: You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period.

Another good one
"Being perfect is not about that scoreboard out there. It's not about winning. It's about you and your relationship with yourself, your family andyour friends. Being perfect is about being able to look your friends in the eye and know that you didnt let them down because you told them the truth. And thattruth is you did everything you could. There wasnt one more thing you could've done. Can you live in that moment as best you can, with clear eyes, and lovein your heart, with joy in your heart? If you can do that gentleman - you're perfect! "

I want you to take a moment, and I want you to look each other in the eyes. I want you to put each other in your hearts forever because forever is about tohappen here in just a few minutes. I want you to close your eyes, and I want you to think about Boobie Miles, who is your brother. And he would die to be outthere in that field with you tonight. And I want you to put that in your hearts. Boys my heart is full. My heart is full.

Now, you all look money hungry, and that's good. Anybody tells you money is the root of all evil doesn't @!!@*%' have any.
They say money can't buy happiness? Look at the @!!@*%' smile on my face. Ear to ear, baby.
You want details? Fine. I drive a Ferrari 355 Cabriolet. What's up? I have a ridiculous house in the South Fork. I have every toy you could possiblyimagine.
Let me tell you what's required. You are required to work your *%***%% %#! off at this firm.
We're not savin' the @!!@*%' manatees here, guys. You want vacation time? Go teach third grade, public school.
Word or two about being a trainee. Friends, parents, other brokers, whoever, they're gonna give you +%*# about it. It's true. $150 a week?
Not a lot of money. Pay them no mind. You need to learn this business, and this is the time to do it. Once you pass the test, none of that's gonna matter.
Your friends are +%*#. You tell them you made 25 grand last month, they're not gonna @!!@*%' believe you. $+#! them! $+#! 'em! Parents don'tlike the life you lead?
'$+#! you, Mom and Dad.' See how it feels when you're makin' their @!!@*%' Lexus payments.

Boiler Room.

Hammage.

Radio Raheem: Give me 20 D Energizers.
Sonny: 20 C Energizers?
Radio Raheem: Not C, D.
Sonny: C Energizers?
Radio Raheem: D, mother****er, D. Learn to speak English first, all right?
Kim: How many you say?
Radio Raheem: 20, mother****er, 20.
Sonny: Mother**** you.
Radio Raheem: Mother**** you? You, you all right, man.

DTRT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by St0mpEr LtD

Radio Raheem: Give me 20 D Energizers.
Sonny: 20 C Energizers?
Radio Raheem: Not C, D.
Sonny: C Energizers?
Radio Raheem: D, mother****er, D. Learn to speak English first, all right?
Kim: How many you say?
Radio Raheem: 20, mother****er, 20.
Sonny: Mother**** you.
Radio Raheem: Mother**** you? You, you all right, man.

DTRT
pimp.gif
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002064/Radio Raheem: Let me tell you the story of"Right Hand, Left Hand." It's a tale of good and evil. Hate: It was with this hand that Cane iced his brother. Love: These five fingers, they gostraight to the soul of man. The right hand: the hand of love. The story of life is this: Static. One hand is always fighting the other hand; and the left handis kicking much @$^. I mean, it looks like the right hand, Love, is finished. But, hold on, stop the presses, the right hand is coming back. Yeah, he got theleft hand on the ropes, now, that's right. Ooh, it's the devastating right and Hate is hurt, he's down. Left-Hand Hate K.O.ed by Love.

love that movie
pimp.gif

This is from one of my favorite movie scenes ever, in Gladiator,:

Commodus: Rise. Rise.
[Maximus stands up, clenching an arrow head in his right hand]
Commodus: Your fame is well deserved, Spaniard. I don't think there's ever been a gladiator to match you. As for this young man, heinsists you are Hector reborn. Or was it Hercules? Why doesn't the hero reveal himself and tell us all your real name? You do have a name.
Maximus: My name is Gladiator.
[turns away from Commodus]
Commodus: How dare you show your back to me! Slave, you will remove your helmet and tell me your name.
Maximus: [removes helmet and turns around to face Commodus] My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armiesof the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And Iwill have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
[Commodus trembles in disbelief]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"How did all these snakes get on the motherf^*$ing plane"
I don't think I ever laughed so hard at such a terrible movie/quote
laugh.gif

Also "Sine your pitty on the runny kine" gets an honorable mention
laugh.gif

T.J. Hicks: See this ring? Topaz, my mother's birthstone. Know where I got the money for it?
Deuce Bigalow: Where?
T.J. Hicks: Man-whoring! See this keychain? Mini yo-yo. Know where I got the money for it?
Deuce Bigalow: Man-whoring?
T.J. Hicks: Stock market! But I got the money for the stock market from man-whoring

Kim: So this is your new girl, huh?
Telly: I hope so. For now.
Kim: You like 'em kinda young, right? Babies?
Telly: I like 'em new. Not like you.

Dr. Egon Spengler: There's something very important I forgot to tell you.
Dr. Peter Venkman: What?
Dr. Egon Spengler: Don't cross the streams.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Why?
Dr. Egon Spengler: It would be bad.
Dr. Peter Venkman: I'm fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you mean, "bad"?
Dr. Egon Spengler: Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
Dr Ray Stantz: Total protonic reversal.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Right. That's bad. Okay. All right. Important safety tip. Thanks, Egon.

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

From Any Given Sunday
Tony D'Amato: I don't know what to say, really. Three minutes to the biggest battle of our professional lives. All comes down to today, and either, we heal as a team, or we're gonna crumble. Inch by inch, play by play. Until we're finished. We're in hell right now, gentlemen. Believe me. And, we can stay here, get the %**+ kicked out of us, or we can fight our way back into the light. We can climb outta hell... one inch at a time. Now I can't do it for ya, I'm too old. I look around, I see these young faces and I think, I mean, I've made every wrong choice a middle-aged man can make. I, uh, I've pissed away all my money, believe it or not. I chased off anyone who's ever loved me. And lately, I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror. You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches, so is football. Because in either game - life or football - the margin for error is so small. I mean, one half a step too late or too early and you don't quite make it. One half second too slow, too fast and you don't quite catch it. The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break of the game, every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone else around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when add up all those inches, that's gonna make the $#$!!%+ difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying! I'll tell you this, in any fight it's the guy whose willing to die whose gonna win that inch. And I know, if I'm gonna have any life anymore it's because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch, because that's what living is, the six inches in front of your face. Now I can't make you do it. You've got to look at the guy next to you, look into his eyes. Now I think ya going to see a guy who will go that inch with you. Your gonna see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team, because he knows when it comes down to it your gonna do the same for him. That's a team, gentlemen, and either, we heal, now, as a team, or we will die as individuals. That's football guys, that's all it is. Now, what are you gonna do?
Always loved this speech. Any Given Sunday
pimp.gif

KIDS:
[singing, drunk in a bathtub]
Casper I'm Casper, thefriendly ghost / The DOPEST ghost in town / All the +$%%%$% love me 'cause I'm $#@+*+' CASPER / The DOPEST ghost around.

Telly But like, if youdeflower a girl man, man, you're the man. No one can ever do that again. You're the only one. No one, no one, has the power to do that again.
Casper Right. The way I seeit. My outlook on the situation. It's like getting fame, you know what I'm saying? Say you was to die tomorrow right, fifty years from now all thevirgins you ever *%$%@* are gonna remember you. Right? They gonna tell their grandkids about that #%%$.

JUICE:
http://Bishop You gotta snap some collars and let them #+*%%@!$$%%## know you here to take them out anytime you feel like it! You gotta get the groundbeneath your feet, partner, get the wind behind your back and go out in a blaze if you got to! Otherwise you ain't #%%$! You might as well be dead yourdamn self!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ron Burgandy "Bark twice if you're in Seattle", " You're a miniature Buddah covered in dog hair" "1001,1002,1003 I can barelymove my amrs I did so many" Anchorman

not sure if anything from Boondock Saints has been posted or not

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be thevengeaful striking hammer of god."-Il Duce

"And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

the prayer they did

Dr. Squires: What're you in here for?
Prisoner: I stabbed my wife in the +%#%@.
Dr. Squires: Oh! Wow!

- The Wackness

-Achilles: "Imagine a king who fights his own battles. Wouldn't that be a sight?"

-Achilles: "You're still my enemy in the morning."
Priam: "You're still my enemy tonight. But even enemies can show respect."

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."-Godfather
pimp.gif

"Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore"-The Wizard of Oz
laugh.gif

"Who put this thing together? Me, that's who! Who do I trust? Me!"-Scarface
smokin.gif

"Shaken, not stirred"-Goldfinger
pimp.gif

"I'LL BE BACK"-Terminator
pimp.gif