Illegal Alien Driver Hits 4 Teens, Treats Them Like 'Debris'

ricanchulo

Banned
SMH. I hope that arizona law spreads to all states. Lets get rid of all these parasites.
[h2]Driver Hits 4 Teens, Treats Them Like 'Debris'[/h2][h3]Illegal Alien Arrested After Striking Victims, Flinging 2 Of Them Off His Hood, Then Taking Off[/h3][h4]Good Samaritan Tracks Driver Down, Detains Him Until Police Arrive
http://wcbstv.com/local/hit.and.run.2.1706271.html[/h4]

Originally Posted by RicanChulo

SMH. I hope that arizona law spreads to all states. Lets get rid of all these parasites.

HA Funny yo, YOUR !$*#$*+ HILARIOUS

Originally Posted by the north west

this should be good

hahahahaha.

like crunk alluded to, why is it important if he's illegal?  dude is a scum whether legal or not.  there are plenty of hardworking illegal immigrants that contribute to our society and dont cause no trouble.

Yeah, I'm not sure that his being illegal has anything to do with it - but that is a terrible thing to do.

Yeah..... not needed. Adding that the suspect is an elegalhudrat I mean illegal alien isn't needed, thats a way to promote ignorance. A crime is a crime no matter who does it.

illegals are always in the all or nothing state
they have nothing to lose and will do crazy things

right, because every illegal immigrant is doing this right?

That's tough for those girls.  Now does he get processed and put on trial or is he deported immediately?

Obviously not all illegals are out there committing crimes (though they are technically breaking the law by being in this country without documents), but we have enough worries with our own American citizens committing crimes that we really don't need illegals contributing to the pool of crime.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Yeah, I'm not sure that his being illegal has anything to do with it - but that is a terrible thing to do.
The fact that he is illegal has everything to do with it he shouldnt be in this country to commit these crimes

There should be a rule that new members especially one with only "Posts: 11" aren't allow to create new topics. This guy posted that comment just to be a troll.

His legal status is irrelevant. Plus Guatemalan girls =
pimp.gif
totally worth a couple bad drivers.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

illegals are always in the all or nothing state
they have nothing to lose and will do crazy things

man you just continue to show how ignorant you are.

illegals have plenty to lose.  how about BEING DEPORTED AND SENT BACK TO THE COUNTRY THEY FLED?  A lot of them (for better or worse) risked their lives to come here so that they could try to make a better life for themselves and their families.  That is considered "nothing to lose"?

by no means am i condoning the actions of this dirtbag who ran over innocent people, but his immigration status is irrelevant.

How is the fact that he is illegal irrelevant?

He fled because he had no license and because of his illegal status.

did some of you really get trolled by RicanChulo

this incident sucks and the dude needs to be punished

Back
Top Bottom